Put headgear/unicorms on elite skins?

I would love it if we can have headgear on elite skins. Would this be possible?

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ZetsuboKibo Go to original post
    I would love it if we can have headgear on elite skins. Would this be possible?
    Can you elaborate a bit more? Do you mean adding a headgear that's not coupled initially with the elite skin?

Sorry. I messed up my title and I can't edit. (Suppose to be, Put headgear/uniforms on elite skins?)

In uniforms, You equip your elite uniform or any other uniform and in headgear, you can select elite headgear or any other headgear. (Your elite skin will activate if you equip your elite headgear or elite uniform)

Like you can equip Thatcher's legacy headgear while having the Operation Nimrod outfit or The genteel outfit and have the Operation Nimrod headgear. (If this is possible for you guys to do this) You equip the Operation nimrod outfit and it will change the color of the headgear to match the elite outfit.
    And if you equip the elite headgear it will match what outfit your wearing to match to make the skins look really cool.

(Out of topic)
    I would love it if there would ever be customization in this game like how you can customize your weapons in modern warfare like the crosshair colors etc.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ZetsuboKibo Go to original post
    Sorry. I messed up my title and I can't edit. (Suppose to be, Put headgear/uniforms on elite skins?)

In uniforms, You equip your elite uniform or any other uniform and in headgear, you can select elite headgear or any other headgear. (Your elite skin will activate if you equip your elite headgear or elite uniform)

Like you can equip Thatcher's legacy headgear while having the Operation Nimrod outfit or The genteel outfit and have the Operation Nimrod headgear. (If this is possible for you guys to do this) You equip the Operation nimrod outfit and it will change the color of the headgear to match the elite outfit.
    And if you equip the elite headgear it will match what outfit your wearing to match to make the skins look really cool.

(Out of topic)
    I would love it if there would ever be customization in this game like how you can customize your weapons in modern warfare like the crosshair colors etc.
    Oh, I see! Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I feel something like that would go a long way in players feeling their operator look is more unique.

Aside from more weapon customization and apparel, what other personalized options would you be interested to see come to the game in the future?
     1 people found this helpful

Custom background
    Custom loading screen
    Custom hud (Or just change the color of the hud too)
    Custom sounds for your operator.
    More random winning message/losing message and enable victory or defeat sound?
    Emotes! So you can give the finger to your enemy when you down them xD

Guess your wish came true with the new season xD

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Please refrain from necro-ing old threads! Double check the date of threads before commenting.