CE-108255-1 - Anyone else had this?

First one i've had with The Division. Character was stood still while i was looking through my inventory.

Screen went black and the Error message popped up with the following Error Code: CE-108255-1

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for reporting this error code you encountered, BennettJ360! Please let us know if completing Sony's troubleshooting steps resolve this error for you. We have also a few additional steps we'd recommend completing on our basic troubleshooting guide in case the first FAQ doesn't fix this error for you.

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    Thanks for reporting this error code you encountered, BennettJ360! Please let us know if completing Sony's troubleshooting steps resolve this error for you. We have also a few additional steps we'd recommend completing on our basic troubleshooting guide in case the first FAQ doesn't fix this error for you.
    I went through the steps from Sony. Uninstalled the game and full reinstalled.

Haven't had one since then

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by BennettJ360 Go to original post
    I went through the steps from Sony. Uninstalled the game and full reinstalled.

Haven't had one since then
    Hello BennettJ360,

Thank you for the update! We're glad that the issue has been resolved for you! Happy gaming and if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch again.