1. #1
    Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Deepest darkest Chernarus
    Posts
    7,964

    Are the NPC's way more aggressive ATM?

    Just a query.

    Because this last day or two things have gotten a bit crazy.

    Iv'e been chased from post to pillar by NPC's and there seems to be way more Black Tusk than usual especially in NYC.

    I came out of the main gate at Haven came across 4 black tusk and they pushed me all the way back to the Haven gate, infact the Elite Grenadier fired off a grenade and it outright killed the NPC manning the tower at Haven in one shot.

    Something seems a miss ATM.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,017
    Nope. Even Legendary enemies are fine (i mean, non-rushers)
    Even more, i find Div one mobs way more aggressive
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Can't say they seem more aggressive.
    Just cleared all the invaded on heroic and all seemed fine.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Deepest darkest Chernarus
    Posts
    7,964
    Thats cool, Heroic open world seems a bit Janky.

    PS: Just to be clear i didn't say or are pertaining it to be hard, i just found the NPC's more aggressive, NYC more than DC.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    I have found the last couple of days in heroic open world that very often activities spawns very close together and you get almost caught in between them with npc all over the place.
    Different fractions fights between them and you, and maybe there is a boss spawning right in the middle of it.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,017
    Originally Posted by Milenko27 Go to original post
    I have found the last couple of days in heroic open world that very often activities spawns very close together and you get almost caught in between them with npc all over the place.
    Different fractions fights between them and you, and maybe there is a boss spawning right in the middle of it.
    Dynamic world at it's finest. Which is cool, btw.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #7
    As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,017
    Originally Posted by Cadillac-Jack Go to original post
    Thats cool, Heroic open world seems a bit Janky.

    PS: Just to be clear i didn't say or are pertaining it to be hard, i just found the NPC's more aggressive, NYC more than DC.
    Depends on a faction.
    AI in Div 2 was changed and structured in a good way. Different factions have their own tactics. For example, most of the Hyenas will stay at far range, harrasing you. Same goes to BT. Rikers, on the other end, will try to push you out of cover and move in closer range.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Deepest darkest Chernarus
    Posts
    7,964
    Originally Posted by As1r0nimo Go to original post
    Depends on a faction.
    AI in Div 2 was changed and structured in a good way. Different factions have their own tactics. For example, most of the Hyenas will stay at far range, harrasing you. Same goes to BT. Rikers, on the other end, will try to push you out of cover and move in closer range.
    Yeah i know, mind you iv'e had the BT pushing right up into my face in the last day or two.

    thats why i mentioned it.

    The Haven example they literally pushed/chased me right up to the gate.

    Like i said not complaining just thought things felt different.

    As for the AI changes, i wish they hadn't changed it from release when they were really tough and hit hard from the get go. heck CP4's in the normal world difficulty were like heroic/legendary now.

    Iv'e been a big advocate of having it difficult i was pssd they nerfed the Rogues, they used to be a really good challenge.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Cadillac-Jack Go to original post
    Just a query.

    Because this last day or two things have gotten a bit crazy.

    Iv'e been chased from post to pillar by NPC's and there seems to be way more Black Tusk than usual especially in NYC.

    I came out of the main gate at Haven came across 4 black tusk and they pushed me all the way back to the Haven gate, infact the Elite Grenadier fired off a grenade and it outright killed the NPC manning the tower at Haven in one shot.

    Something seems a miss ATM.
    I felt this way two weeks ago wile Heroic. I would go to capture a point and it seemed like more than one patrolling group joined the fray. I feel like it took me 20+ mins to clear one CP.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by As1r0nimo Go to original post
    Dynamic world at it's finest. Which is cool, btw.
    Totally agree, its what makes it fun.
    Just like farcry 5 where bears ans moose attacks without warning 😅
    Share this post