Marriorqq's Avatar Member

Acosta's Go-Bag,Alternating Current,Sawyer's Kneepads,Recommendations for improvement

Acosta's Go-Bag:

"One in the Hand...
    Throwing a grenade refunds it and grants +1 skill tier for 15s.
    Grants overcharge if already at skill tier 6
    Cooldown: 60s"

Suggested corrections to:

Throwing a grenade refunds it, the current skill and the next skill will overcharge, and the unconditional overcharge is not restricted by skill level 6, for 15s.
    The cooling time is 150 seconds, the cooling time is reduced by 20 seconds(or 15s) for each skill level, and the overcharge duration is increased by 1 second;

Each big blue armor core attribute reduces the cooldown time by 15 seconds and adds 15% additional armor to the team.

Reason for correction:
    1. There are too few overloaded users, which is a little waste of official development of this function.
    2. The ability to overcharge and CC to control the field even with the tank.
    (Such as decoy taunts the enemy, pulse with Achilles, banshee pulse)
    3. One change greatly improves the fun of the game.

Alternating Current

Generate a stack of 3% Skill Damage on one of your skills every second, capping at 10 stacks. When at 10 stacks, 10 seconds passes before the stacks transfer to the other skill one by one. The process then repeats.

Suggested corrections to:

Generate a stack of 5%(4%) Skill Damage on one of your skills every second, capping at 7 stacks. When at 7 stacks, 7 seconds passes before the stacks transfer to the other skill one by one. The process then repeats.

Lucky 7:
    When at 7 stacks, use this skill to kill, automatically increase the skill level of the skill by one level, Grants overcharge if already at skill tier 6. No cooldown time, the equipment itself changes at will: When at 7 stacks, 7 seconds passes before the stacks transfer to the other skill one by one. The process then repeats.

Reason for correction:
    1. There are too few overloaded users, which is a little waste of official development of this function.
    2. Give some operational skills and rewards during peak periods.

Sawyer's Kneepads:

Minor attribute:Health>1% Armor recovery

Many players responded that the HP attribute is slightly meaningless

thx

As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    If there will be an easier ways to overcharge, the the whole overcharge effect will be nerfed (80% uptime of Overcharge is "a bit" OP)

As for Sawyer's kneepads, i'd like to change the talent.
    Like: after staying in cover for 2 seconds you gain stacks per second. Each stack gives you 3% AMPLIFY weapon damage (not skills), up to 10 stacks. When you move, each second you loose 2 stacks. You can regain stacks only after 2 seconds without any moving.

Reason: right now, you move even a little, you loose your stacks totally, so, you either not moving at all, or have a very low uptime of the buff. WIth my change, ~15% buff will be 90% uptime in combat.
     1 people found this helpful

Marriorqq's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by As1r0nimo Go to original post
    If there will be an easier ways to overcharge, the the whole overcharge effect will be nerfed (80% uptime of Overcharge is "a bit" OP)

As for Sawyer's kneepads, i'd like to change the talent.
    Like: after staying in cover for 2 seconds you gain stacks per second. Each stack gives you 3% AMPLIFE weapon damage (not skills), up to 10 stacks. When you move, each second you loose 2 stacks. You can regain stacks only after 2 seconds without any moving.

Reason: right now, you move even a little, you loose your stacks totally, so, you either not moving at all, or have a very low uptime of the buff. WIth my change, ~15% buff will be 90% uptime in combat.
    Your suggestion is good. But this way Sawyer might be slightly stronger(How about 3~4s?)

Some details of overcharge, time can be adjusted.
    Maybe the final CD is 45s, that's okay.

Thanks

Metal_Greg's Avatar Member
    One thing's for sure, overcharge needs to be more viable. The super long cooldowns and low durations mean you can only get a few kills if you time it right, but after that you gotta dead talent for at least a minute. Your better off with the extra skill damage you can get from using something else and that's a shame. because for things like stinger hive, seekers ,and oxidizer OC makes them a lot more viable and their overcharged versions can actually compete with the turret and drone.

Honestly, i'd be ok with them nerfing OC if that meant I could have it active basically all the time.
     1 people found this helpful

Licher.Rus's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd suggest to not lose Sawyer's stacks while cover-to-cover moves. Because now it does.

As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Licher.Rus Go to original post
    I'd suggest to not lose Sawyer's stacks while cover-to-cover moves. Because now it does.
    OR loose only some stacks, so it's easier to maintain ~15% buff 90% uptime.
     2 people found this helpful