🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FAT_GUTS Go to original post
    No, you are wrong. The numbers are a proof.
    Um. No. There are WAYYYYYY more console players than PC players.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Dunmaglass_ Go to original post
    Bring cross play, do something, that's not normal to wait more than 30 minutes without finding a single match, especially for Dominion.
    Keep in mind that queue times may vary depending on platform, region, game mode, and the time you're looking to queue. It's usually best to restart your queue, regardless, after about 5 minutes so the system can reset you in the matchmaking pool.

Additionally, you could also check out the For Honor Reddit Discord if you're looking for more people to queue with right away.

Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    It's usually best to restart your queue, regardless, after about 5 minutes so the system can reset you in the matchmaking pool.

Additionally, you could also check out the For Honor Reddit Discord if you're looking for more people to queue with right away.
    That's what I do everytime and it still incredibilis long.

And thanks but I'm already on 2 Discord with enough people. They are on EU servers but they speak my language. It's just frustrating when I go back to NA servers and I can't find a single match in Dominion 3/4 of the time.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Keep in mind that queue times may vary depending on platform, region, game mode, and the time you're looking to queue. It's usually best to restart your queue, regardless, after about 5 minutes so the system can reset you in the matchmaking pool.

Maybe you should tell the Developers that the matchmaking needs a fix. For example why search is allways starting with stricted conditions. If you were waiting for long time match before it should start the next searching with less strict conditions to speed it up. The same in ranked duels. It would also be useful to indicate the average waiting time to find a match. The server should know such data.

JUST DO SOMETHING!