Hello Everyone!

I just want to give a feed back to the community. First of all, thank you all for the replies! I found out what was the issue that was making my PC shut down unexpectedly. The problem was a mod folder called "City Ornaments". It turn out that the solution was quite simple! The mod developer uploaded an update on the mod website that, according to him, was compatible with Docklands DLC. After updating the folder and getting rid of the older one, the computer is running smoothly again;. What a happy ending .
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by P0PPYTAT Go to original post

im gonna get me one of these lol
    To clean your PC a vacuum is a bad idea because of the static it creates. You are better getting something like a DataVac or an air compressor that catches humidity. Plus you get to experience the clouds of dust that erupt when you pull the trigger.

i was joking lol but good info for those less informed

Originally Posted by frasoucos Go to original post
    Hello Everyone!

I just want to give a feed back to the community. First of all, thank you all for the replies! I found out what was the issue that was making my PC shut down unexpectedly. The problem was a mod folder called "City Ornaments". It turn out that the solution was quite simple! The mod developer uploaded an update on the mod website that, according to him, was compatible with Docklands DLC. After updating the folder and getting rid of the older one, the computer is running smoothly again;. What a happy ending .
    glad you fixed the problem, always renew the python files with a new update.

I am still a bit confused how a mod could shut down your whole PC. That should not happen. If its a driver yeah, but a simple mod should not be able to do that. Crash the game, yes, slow your PC, yes, but completely shut it down and crash it? To me it seems that there could be something else wrong there and that mod just made it show.
     1 people found this helpful