username

I would like to get the username "Lui" a level 1 account has it and they do not play at all and I'm a level 28 account and play. Also since I play r6 comp I want the name "Lui" for the casters to say it and have a easier time in saying it than my previous name "LuiUziVert".

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Welcome to the forums, Ozarka.! As it stands, since "Lui" is currently in-use by another Ubisoft account, it won't be possible for Ubisoft Support members to change your username to this exact name. However, if there are any alternative names you'd like to use instead that are not in-use by another Ubisoft account, this will be something our teams will be happy to assist you with via the Support website.

username

Never mind I just changed it to "LuiWasTaken" the casters should see that its Lui

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Okay. Thanks for letting us know!

Stoc's Avatar Junior Member
    that's really annoying you know. since some people just make accounts just to take names and never use them or to sell them. I think that if an account is inactive for a long period of time it should be possible to request that username.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Stoc: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this! I'll be happy to let our teams know that you'd like to see this changed in the future.