CASE NUMBER 14208713 (Double Payment for Uplay+)

Hello

I have subscribed to UBISOFT+ on 28/1/2021 and I wish I didn't, the system charged me twice (30 Euro) and till now it didn't return back the
    extra amount that has been stolen by UBISOFT (15 Euro), I have messaged the support team before 3 weeks and they told me that you will get it back within 5 - 7 working days, and till now I didn't get anything, I phoned my bank provider to check if there is something stuck by them and they replied to me that UBISOFT charged
    you twice (30 EURO) and they didn't return anything to you, I will never buy anything from UBISOFT again because this company steals from their own customers,
    Please be aware from this company, they will charge you twice for everything and will not refund anything to you.

with best regards to the company that stealing from their own customers.

The support team replied to me that they only can see 1 processed payment, despite the attached files describing that Ubisoft took 30 Euro instead of 15 Euro. they told me this is your problem not our problem. is this Ubisoft or what?

I can't understand, can't I get my 15 Euro that Ubisoft took from me with no rights, what should I do to get it back, I've been fighting with the support team nearly for 1 month. nothing happened,
    what the heck is going on with this company?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Sasure,

I am sorry to hear that you've been having issues with payment.

If the team have said they can only see one processed payment, your other payment likely failed or was held.

In the event of this happening, you would need to contact your payment provider for further assistance.

Apologies for any inconvenience.