90s dlc

i bought the game in 2018 and in 2019 i uninstalled all my games and when i launched steep i saw that my 90s dlc was gone and i dont know what to do

Silent_Griffin's Avatar Member
    You are not the only one missing the 90s gear.
    I play every day and Ive just noticed all the 90s DLC gear is now missing.
    Its a paid DLC so Ubisoft needs to restore this content ASAP!

Silent_Griffin's Avatar Member

DLC Content is Missing - Please Fix Immediately

Hey guys please put the DLC content from the 90's DLC back into my game inventory. It has been missing for around 1 week. I paid for that DLC. I use it every time I play. Please fix this mistake immediately because this is a breach of the consumer protection act. Paid content is not supposed to just 'up and disappear' like this. Cheers.

Im missing winterfest dlc items. Comon ubisoft, its paid content.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone! First, Silent_Griffin, please be advised that I've merged your separate post into kaktusbert11's thread. This allows for better reporting and tracking when it comes to in-game issues! Second, I apologize for the inconvenience or frustration that this may have caused you all. I can understand your disappointment here, considering that you paid for the content and are now unable to access it. Moving forward, this has been reported to the team and I've included everyone's information in said report for visibility. I would suggest completing our technical PC troubleshooting guide or basic PS4 troubleshooting in the meantime. The steps in each guide are quick to complete and tend to resolve various technical problems, improve game performance, and can even correct bugs.

If those steps do not make any improvements, please do not hesitate to let me know or contact our team at support.ubi.com. Although I've reported your information to the team myself, creating a ticket will allow for additional documenation in our system -- which can be very helpful for when/if this goes under investigation. Thank you all!

same issue here, just gonna submit a support ticket.

@UbiKoality for what its worth you're actually unable to submit support tickets on your site at the moment, no live chat but it says support has been restricted to live chat so no way to report this.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi SeansShow!
    An alternative way to contact us is via either Facebook PM or Twitter DM where our social team will be able to look deeper into this for you.

thanks I managed to get through to someone a few hours later and raised a ticket via chat. interesting to note that instigating a chat auto raises it as a ticket whether you continue the discussion or not.

All they could really say was the issue has been raised, there aware of it and its been put in the hands of the people that should be dealing with it. Obviously first line CS cant deal with issues like this, hopefully its a quick fix.

Just to chime in on here too. Missing all the same cosmetics that everyone has mentioned, but to add further. I unlocked a new snowboard after completing a challenge and it doesn't appear in my list either. So it seems that a lot of things that aren't just part of the base unlocks are no longer visible with the last patch

Missing many gear

same problem here, not only the 90's costume, i just lost many gear like the legend helmet (the golden horned polar bear), the spyder jacket, the level 70 jacket and more Btw i only played steep for 2 months

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►