Are you all high at ubisoft

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Hello there!

As shared by my colleague UbiKoreanBBQ, the development team is still looking into the missing DLC further. We don't yet have any new updates to share, including an ETA for a fix. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. Once we have any new information to share with you all, it will be shared within the official game forums.

As part of the ongoing investigation, the development team have requested that affected players provide us with the following information:
    - What platform do you play on?
    - Where did you buy the game, and where did you buy your DLC from?
    - What content are you missing? Please list all that applies.
    - Please start your game in offline mode, and let us know if some of your missing items appear and which ones they are.

Once you have provided this information, we will pass it along to the development team.

Karekareoyun - Thanks for providing that information for us.

Thank you!
    If you clowns just read a little, you would be able to see that it is across ALL PLATFORMS (PC, Xbox, Playstation) 90s dlc is the big one missing, why because it PAID FOR CONTENT!!! Please don't be so incompetent as to ask such dumb rhetorical questions... I have read on a few different places (including this one) that this problem has been ongoing for some time (2018 some have reported) this is unethical business practices... pull your fingers out of your backside and sort it out... looking forward to seeing my PAID FOR DLC in my game.

Regards Bsta

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    Support Staff / CRs / CM,

I highly recommend that, if it hasn't already been initiated, Annecy expands the investigation into Ubisoft Connect and confers with the respective staff. I suspect this is the culprit. This is where items first began disappearing from the Club Rewards tab and subsequently from the game. I first noticed it with the top item ("Citrus & Grape Bubblegum Rocket Wingsuit"). Some items returned to the Rewards listing and game over time, but others have not.

You'll notice the discrepancy here (below image) in-game with the "Just Dance Yellow Skis", which are inaccessible to me.

This may also explain the DLCs; a registry error between Ubisoft Connect and the game and servers.

BTW, I don't suppose the Connect team could finally unfk the induced connection errors (screen bottom, first image) that occur whenever clicking on a different game tab?

I have got the same problem wth both the 90's dlc and missing inventory bug, hopefully somebody will actually try to fix these bugs before people stop trusting ubisoft completely

For the love of god, refund the money

This is straight up robbery at this point. If you fail solve the issue, you need to refund the money.

clown

Originally Posted by V4MPiR1 Go to original post

I highly recommend that, if it hasn't already been initiated, Annecy expands the investigation into Ubisoft Connect and confers with the respective staff. I suspect this is the culprit. This is where items first began disappearing from the Club Rewards tab and subsequently from the game. I first noticed it with the top item ("Citrus & Grape Bubblegum Rocket Wingsuit"). Some items returned to the Rewards listing and game over time, but others have not.

You'll notice the discrepancy here (below image) in-game with the "Just Dance Yellow Skis", which are inaccessible to me.

This may also explain the DLCs; a registry error between Ubisoft Connect and the game and servers.

BTW, I don't suppose the Connect team could finally unfk the induced connection errors (screen bottom, first image) that occur whenever clicking on a different game tab?
    Totally the same experience here...first bubblegum wingsuit not availabe (i still got a refund for the upoints and than arrived as playable after months)/ than the just dance ski are still not available to play since months after spending upoints for it.

Silent_Griffin's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by V4MPiR1 Go to original post

I reported the issue you describe on 8th March, here in this thread (page 3). We are now three full months later. They haven’t even tried to fix this problem. They simply don’t care, and they are happy to knowingly commit fraud.

i just wanted to say that i finally have the 90's content as well as other costumes and items that came with the other DLC's making them all fully functional now i am not sure about the items from changes but it seems that this may eventually be fully fixed

I havent finished but same thing happened to me for a wile buy all the rewards and items from all my dlc have finay been add into the game,just know that it may just work one day for you

90's & Winterfest 'full costumes' and cosmetics re-appeared. Missing still are a number of base game unlocks (ie: level 76 jacket)