Read this

Consider making a new dominion game mode where lights can't interrupt or maybe 1 day every week make it that way for all games. That way I don't have to out light light spammers and can instead play the game with true skill and technique (as In using different strategies rather than just 1) . Id really like it if I could play this game where not pressing a single button is an option ALWAYS and not just when you meet the rare skilled player who realizes winning by pressing a single button is cheap. And I know I know "if you fail to Perry it's your fault" thats a straight lie based off players who use pattern recognition playing against players who follow patterns. I've yet to see a single player Perry lights like you say is possible. If you can Perry lights add me on Xbox and I'll 1v1 so you can prove parries are possible against lights CONSISTANTLY. I will admit I was wrong and conform to light spam. Besides that I think a heavy based version of dominion would help a lot of players not quit due to the actual frustration of bad players claiming they have skill cuz they got a high kill count with only lights
    If nobody can prove their skill parrying lights then I also think they should change the name from light to free damage.
    Try me. Prove that they can be parried.
    It would cut out a whole useful tool but people simply take advantage because it's easy to do and so this is my idea to make it so everyone is happy.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    So you want: I struggle to counter light spam the mode.

That’s sounds kinda stupid doesn’t it.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Nobody7heGreat Go to original post
    Consider making a new dominion game mode where lights can't interrupt or maybe 1 day every week make it that way for all games. That way I don't have to out light light spammers and can instead play the game with true skill and technique (as In using different strategies rather than just 1) . Id really like it if I could play this game where not pressing a single button is an option ALWAYS and not just when you meet the rare skilled player who realizes winning by pressing a single button is cheap. And I know I know "if you fail to Perry it's your fault" thats a straight lie based off players who use pattern recognition playing against players who follow patterns. I've yet to see a single player Perry lights like you say is possible. If you can Perry lights add me on Xbox and I'll 1v1 so you can prove parries are possible against lights CONSISTANTLY. I will admit I was wrong and conform to light spam. Besides that I think a heavy based version of dominion would help a lot of players not quit due to the actual frustration of bad players claiming they have skill cuz they got a high kill count with only lights
    If nobody can prove their skill parrying lights then I also think they should change the name from light to free damage.
    Try me. Prove that they can be parried.
    It would cut out a whole useful tool but people simply take advantage because it's easy to do and so this is my idea to make it so everyone is happy.
    Don't mean to point anyone out. I'd seriously really like to see this, this would be game changing to see that there's actual skill when it comes to using 1 strategy that makes almost any other strategy obsolete without having to think even close to what you have to when you play with strategy and skill. Maybe I'm just not high enough rank and that's why I never have seen a single parried light that wasn't obviously pure luck? if so add me please this Will me super helpful to my game overall. Either way the point Will get across. LIGHTS ARE ANNOYINNNNG.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    So you want: I struggle to counter light spam the mode.

That’s sounds kinda stupid doesn’t it.
    Sounds better than pressing a button to win? Hey show me how you handle lights add me? Show me how to play?

Besides that good response? I guess a "this is so easy I only need a single button" game mode would be better huh.
    Oh... wait...