New maps/game mode ideas

So for starts Breach maps, if we could have maps kinda like the ones in story mode thatd be cool and Jus having new maps in general across the board would be grate. As for game modes I think a raider mode where you attack/defend your village from being raided,basically incorporate some aspects of story mode into a pvp experience. Another I think would be fun would be a capture the flag mode my idea would be the base of dominion but instead of 3 points you have a flag you capture from the opposite team a try to get back to your zone. And my final idea I have for now would be like a battle ground mode where its Jus an all out medieval war so basically youd have an expanded version of What "point B"typically is in dominion, a fight to hold the line but on a larger scale, 4v4 plus those buffed solders and officers from breach all together Jus clashing to push one back. If yo need a better visual I want a battle like the one staged on the "PRESS A" main title screen. Considering that ppl mainly play breach and dominion some of the other game modes could be swapped out for new ideas to test and no one would miss those swapped game modes.....tribute for example no one will b hurt if you guys swapped that for something else even
     2 people found this helpful

In my opinion it’d be better if Ubisoft would just straight up nuke the Tribute and the Deathmatch game modes because they’re just “dead” game modes. Hardly anyone place Deathmatch anymore and Tribute is quite literally and figuratively “dead.” Literally no one plays Tribute anymore unless they’re trying to complete a contract that involves Tribute and even if there is a Tribute contract in the contract list pretty much no one even bothers with it and will just wait until the next set of contracts come available. In my opinion they should at least put Carousel of Death in replacement of one of those game modes and possibly bring Tournament back as a replacement for the other game mode, but will only be available at certain times since the Tournament game mode would reward you big time for winning it in the past.
     1 people found this helpful

Yea I definitely agree they should take those modes out especially tribute lol I played it once and it was a no for me dawg. I recently Jus started playing again cause I played in year one and I never gave it a chance then 4yrs later its my favorite game now

Originally Posted by Azulra_1 Go to original post
    In my opinion it’d be better if Ubisoft would just straight up nuke the Tribute and the Deathmatch game modes because they’re just “dead” game modes. Hardly anyone place Deathmatch anymore and Tribute is quite literally and figuratively “dead.” Literally no one plays Tribute anymore unless they’re trying to complete a contract that involves Tribute and even if there is a Tribute contract in the contract list pretty much no one even bothers with it and will just wait until the next set of contracts come available. In my opinion they should at least put Carousel of Death in replacement of one of those game modes and possibly bring Tournament back as a replacement for the other game mode, but will only be available at certain times since the Tournament game mode would reward you big time for winning it in the past.
    I would be up for the return of Duel Tournament on weekends with good steel prizes and loot crates.

Soldier_Of_Dawn, it would be great for that since grinding for steel in For Honor take SO GOD DAMN LONG.