Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell as a DLC character

I know this may sound very unfitting in Watch Dogs Legion.

But who else would like to see Sam Fisher added in Legion as a DLC character with his Echelon gear, weapons and abilities?
    Or if we can't get Sam, at least the Splinter Cell outfit itself with the goggles, weapons and some unique new abilities?

I personally think it would be a little fitting in terms of gameplay due to the hacking and stealth aspects of Legion. And considering that the parkour system in Watch Dogs is very inspired and based on the free-running mechanic we had in earlier Assassin's Creed games and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

We do know that Aiden Pearce and Wrench is coming from Watch Dogs 1 and 2. Along with an original Assassin's Creed character, Darcy. Which is purely fan service and not related to the franchise according to the dev team. So another character from a third franchise like Splinter Cell would be cool in my eyes.

You can't have enough Sam Fisher, he was in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 as a cameo, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Breakpoint where you could play as him and his suit and goggles have been in all sorts of places...so yeah deffo but really come on we just want a New Splinter Cell right?

I rather want a new Splinter Cell game of course. But since there hasn't been any announcement of a brand new Splinter Cell game and with the debate whether we will ever see a new main game entry or not, I gladly take Splinter Cell related content whenever and wherever I can get it.

I know that there is a VR Splinter Cell game that is seemingly under development. But I don't count that as a main game entry. It will probably be more of a spin-off or side game that is more for VR players. And not everyone has VR. I don't and won't get a VR headset anytime soon since there simply isn't enough VR content or incentive for me to make a purchase on one.

I just thought it would make sense and be befitting considering that Watch Dogs Legion do have some other kind of crossover content planned. Like the Assassin's Creed stuff, so why not mix little of Splinter Cell in there too. It would also to some extent fit considering the hacking and tech aspect of the game along with the Stealth and parkour aspects.

And we don't necessarily need Sam Fisher in the game, but maybe have Splinter Cell related items instead. Like the Splinter Cell sneaking suit along with some weapons and gadgets from that franchise.

He should have been in The Division and The Division 2, his skills would have been absolutely perfect for that game...especially down in the sewers with a power cut. I can't really see him mooching about in the middle of London during the day with all his stealth kit on, it defeats the purpose but sure he could be in his civilian clothes and then have to do a covert mission and change..yep it would just be cool to play as him again as he was iconic.