Sort71's Avatar Junior Member

Can't access old email to change to new email.

Hello all.

So.
    I have a problem.
    The email i registerd with when bought games from Ubisoft have stoped working.
    I have forgotten to change the email to my new one and i have "tried" to send support a email but the crap on the website refuses to let me send it.
    Instead it points to "How to change email"

The problem is that i can't access the email where the confirmationcode will be sent...

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Sort

Ubi-Wan's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, Sort71! Thanks for reaching out here. This indeed would best be handled over a case rather than forums. As such, if you're unable to properly create a support ticket-- you can also create a support ticket with our social media support on the Ubisoft Support Facebook or Ubisoft Support Twitter! I suggest giving these methods a try, as well!
     1 people found this helpful

Sort71's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Wan Go to original post
    Hello there, Sort71! Thanks for reaching out here. This indeed would best be handled over a case rather than forums. As such, if you're unable to properly create a support ticket-- you can also create a support ticket with our social media support on the Ubisoft Support Facebook or Ubisoft Support Twitter! I suggest giving these methods a try, as well!

Thanx.
    Will try facebook.

Sort

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sort71 Go to original post
    Thanx.
    Will try facebook.

Sort
    No worries, anytime!

if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Yo I just wana ask you have you got your account back? Because this is my second account now my old account literally can't play cause my old email lock me out.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    dipeiyonghu2 Hey there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with accessing your old account. To gather some further information, you’ll need to speak with us one on one. To get started, please feel free to either Create A Support Ticket, or create a support ticket with our social media support on our Ubisoft Support Facebook or Ubisoft Support Twitter page so we can check into this with you further.