🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Suggestion for skull and bones

1. Can you make it so that you will actually land on an island and search for the treasure or when boarding a ship.
    2. Can you make it so that you can actually customize what is your crew logo in different shapes and sizes and also presets.
    3. The ship UI looks great no need to change.
    4. I know it could take a long time to make it but can you make realistic damage. if a canon hits the bottom of the ship then you will be able to see the inside of the ship.
    5. If the canon hits where the captain, the captain could maybe fall by the damage.
    6. make the crew sing more and more songs makes it fun and relaxing.
    7. Maybe after capturing or taking down a boss ship your team will have a party that can make it really fun.
    8.Maybe for DLC or update can add a Kraken, megalodon, or collab with pirates of the Caribbean like you can have the dead's ship or skin which you can unlock
     1 people found this helpful

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    hey schilo welcome to the forums- we have all asked this so far- we got no reply. All we know is game vision has changed. Ubisoft singapore have not told us anything. I would say most likely these things are in game

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    hey schilo welcome to the forums- we have all asked this so far- we got no reply. All we know is game vision has changed. Ubisoft singapore have not told us anything. I would say most likely these things are in game
    I can honestly see one of two things happening.

It will be a rip-off of Sea of Thieves

Or it will be a copy paste of Black Flag.

Neither would offer anything new or interesting.
    Iím sure if it was full of unique features at least something would of been said by now. Especially with a redesign of the entire game that does not bode well.

Your not wrong. This is true. The fact is even the admin who used to be in charge here was removed. She went to do division full time. Me and a few others are all that’s left, I try to keep answering questions. Keep to hope. On the end, all of us believe the game will be Been 5.3 years. They can not keep it hidden for much longer
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    Your not wrong. This is true. The fact is even the admin who used to be in charge here was removed. She went to do division full time. Me and a few others are all that’s left, I try to keep answering questions. Keep to hope. On the end, all of us believe the game will be Been 5.3 years. They can not keep it hidden for much longer
    Iím sure there are more people looking at the forums than we realize.

I check a couple times a week, no one post anything because there is nothing to talk about. I imagine most donít even bother to log in,

Also if they could've add a Story to the game except just PVP and online mode because it will be boring for some that donít like the online much and enjoy the Story, something like AC black flag but with full Piracy, Sword fighting and guns, when boarding the ship we need it like Black flag because i saw the gameplay and didnít like it, Pirate Lands like Tortuga etc. it'd be interesting if they really did that.

Fairly sure it’s safe to assume we will have some form of story campaign. Even For honour had one, although it was short…… the quality is sketchy. I am growing exponentially antsy. Since Ubisoft have mentioned AC will be going full live service, which means Ubi Singapore [the worst branch of ubi], will have to fully direct and maintain the vision of S/B.

So once it is released, do they have the vision necessary to 1) balance the game, 2) create updates, 3) make a meaningful story? I don’t want S/B to get the division treatment to where the game becomes dead due to lack of expansions.

We all should be nervous, as things are getting sketchy really quickly.