Microphone not working

Hello,

Im having issue where my mic not working inn division 2. it works fine in any other game or discord.
    i tried resetting options, changing treshold etc.. everything what i could from in-game. problem came with releasing Faye. before that, it worked superb
    im using laptop (asus rog strix scar 3) internal mic with default microphone array (realtek). when i switch to stereo mix, my group hear layers of their voice and still cant hear me.
    in social window i have speaker icon but it doesnt show like im speaking.
    i tried plug headphones with mic but everything is the same, which makes me think it has something to do with either sound options, or bug.
    i set bitdefender to not notify me if Div2 acces my mic
    now im really stuck with it and do not know what to try next. hopefully someone will be kind enough to help me with this

thanks infront

Originally Posted by Helzercat Go to original post
    Hello,

Im having issue where my mic not working inn division 2. it works fine in any other game or discord.
    i tried resetting options, changing treshold etc.. everything what i could from in-game. problem came with releasing Faye. before that, it worked superb
    im using laptop (asus rog strix scar 3) internal mic with default microphone array (realtek). when i switch to stereo mix, my group hear layers of their voice and still cant hear me.
    in social window i have speaker icon but it doesnt show like im speaking.
    i tried plug headphones with mic but everything is the same, which makes me think it has something to do with either sound options, or bug.
    i set bitdefender to not notify me if Div2 acces my mic
    now im really stuck with it and do not know what to try next. hopefully someone will be kind enough to help me with this

thanks infront
    Go to device manager, click on sound, video and game controller, then click on update driver, then click on browse my computer for drivers.. and install them again.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Helzercat
    Are you still having issues using your mic in-game?