MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    so fat gust you are saying that a top 20 GM of europe is a bad player?

I donīt know how you canīt tell the differences between a human reaction and this.
    I can consistently react to bashes but not this consistently. and the hint is that the kensei didnīt know what to do after the perfect parry.
    Scripts and bots are not for offense, what they do is adjust the defense to the especifications of the user. Thats the best way to identify them, they are not good at offense and also when they are idle for several seconds at the beggining or in the middle of the round, and BOOM THEY ARE INVULNERABLE.

many persons already report this users from the video.

Havok is one of the best GMs in the world, I tend to believe him (and me).

That was my opinion. I think I am meeting better players in the game.

lol now barak yeet has been cheated...but won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8SBvo4vq4

starting at 7 min

look the kensei timings, analize them, look how he never try a dodge attack on the correct read of the warlord bash. YEah this is scripting.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post

starting at 7 min

look the kensei timings, analize them, look how he never try a dodge attack on the correct read of the warlord bash. YEah this is scripting.
    I watched this as well. Notice how he fights in round 1, which was probably without scripts- he does very stupid things like running out of stamina and getting parried after a neutral dodge attack, something that is a fatal mixtake even at Platinum. It is impossible he has these reflexes, and plays this bad for round 1. The fact that someone with these reflexes still manages to lose to Warlord, a character who is nothing without bashes, really proves it is a cheater.

It is really fun trying to play ranked. You either run into one of these, or Ubisoft's **** servers boot you and you lose rank.

Interesting (and of course, alarming) video indeed.

The last time I played Ranked (I'm in Platinum IV) I ran into a Gryphon, who just wanted to kick and dodge attack spam me, so he basically gave me a free win.
    So, according to my experience Ranked is not that contaminated by cheaters, or at least I did not notice it.

BUT

Regardless of my experience it is obvious that there are cheaters in the game. AND CHEATING IS NOT OK. So, the devs should investigate and solve this problem.

yes cheaters and scripter everywhere on For Honor PC: Pls devs do something.....it destroys the future of For Honor

Originally Posted by Csodaszarvas_G Go to original post
    Interesting (and of course, alarming) video indeed.

The last time I played Ranked (I'm in Platinum IV) I ran into a Gryphon, who just wanted to kick and dodge attack spam me, so he basically gave me a free win.
    So, according to my experience Ranked is not that contaminated by cheaters, or at least I did not notice it.

BUT

Regardless of my experience it is obvious that there are cheaters in the game. AND CHEATING IS NOT OK. So, the devs should investigate and solve this problem.
    in pc is worst ,but you can get some luck and play a full day without them.
    In console is possible by using a third party software but very complicated to not so savy tech people.

yes as you guys can see here:

Barak got cheated too.... thats not funny anymore and out of control.
    I hope the devs do something now on For Honor PC.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I watched this as well. Notice how he fights in round 1, which was probably without scripts- he does very stupid things like running out of stamina and getting parried after a neutral dodge attack, something that is a fatal mixtake even at Platinum. It is impossible he has these reflexes, and plays this bad for round 1. The fact that someone with these reflexes still manages to lose to Warlord, a character who is nothing without bashes, really proves it is a cheater.

It is really fun trying to play ranked. You either run into one of these, or Ubisoft's **** servers boot you and you lose rank.
    yes man, its a shame, ubi needs to upgrade their anticheat software or to buy a third party one.

another kensei cheater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-nxpgNP7o

UBI you need to do something!!!!
    this is older, but I will continue to post this clowns, because PC scene is hurting for this trash

first match and last match were the same clown, hint for those doubting (and I lost also against these types too as konrock) THE KENSEI NEVER PUNISHED HIM OPTIMALLY AS ANY PERSON WITH SUCH SKILL WOULD. NO LIGHT PARRY WAS PUNISHED AS ANY HIGH LEVEL KENSEI WOULD.

HE was using a script that only needs to press a key to parry, thats why he almost always is inmobile when magically any attempt of feint is discarded.
    also he always tried to doa perfect back roll Against shoulder bash in the last match but idiotically he was using a bot tailored for a duel arena not ranked arena.

ALSO YOU CAN SEE HOW UGLY AND CHEESY IS KENSEI LIGHSTPAM

The first match he was using his ****ty offense. He lost cause he uses an offense from a silver or gold player. some feints, never baited.
    the last match he appears to modify some of his offense, using more lights with feints and some well placed dodge attacks, plus super parrys with light punishes.

Disgusting.
     4 people found this helpful