No honor in For Honor.

That was painful to watch. That Kensei don't have any game-knowledge at all. He didn't even bother learning the game and pick up some skill. Just light-spam and neutral dodge attacks, while relying on cheats to do the rest for him.

Why people pick up For Honor if they don't want to actually play it, instead they uses scripts which are playing instead of them?
     2 people found this helpful

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Csodaszarvas_G Go to original post
    No honor in For Honor.

That was painful to watch. That Kensei don't have any game-knowledge at all. He didn't even bother learning the game and pick up some skill. Just light-spam and neutral dodge attacks, while relying on cheats to do the rest for him.

Why people pick up For Honor if they don't want to actually play it, instead they uses scripts which are playing instead of them?
    Because sadly, when it comes to comp fighting games, there are plenty of people who are only happy when they hear "victory", even if they cheated for it.

Even though they could never enter a tournament or compete for real, they still crave the satisfaction they get when they hear "victory".

More often than not, these are the types of people who lack control over their lives and so they aspire to having control elsewhere. Video games are a common place for thses types of people to end up.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Because sadly, when it comes to comp fighting games, there are plenty of people who are only happy when they hear "victory", even if they cheated for it.

Even though they could never enter a tournament or compete for real, they still crave the satisfaction they get when they hear "victory".

More often than not, these are the types of people who lack control over their lives and so they aspire to having control elsewhere. Video games are a common place for thses types of people to end up.
    nice analisis btw

You are a kensei main, how do you feel about this kind of kenseis who resort in cheats and lightspam? he is not using anything like unblockables feint or good kensei mixes

IDK I feel really disgusted with this person.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, these people using cheats ruin the fun of this game.

You did well to communicate this. I hope Ubisoft takes action by banning him from the game.
     1 people found this helpful

i told you cheaters are out of controll atm. Ubi must finally do something

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    yes man, its a shame, ubi needs to upgrade their anticheat software or to buy a third party one.
    i think they nee to do much more. Not only upgrade software and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    Shameful from both the hackers aswell as ubisoft!!!!!!
    by the way its not ubi fault ! I hope they bring finally a banwave or tell us the current state

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey folks,

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. In regards to cheaters, right now your best bet is to clip anything you see suspicious and touch base with our Support team so they can investigate. Also, since I do see quite a few threads on here about this, I'll pile these up and send them off to the For Honor team as well.

OP, just be mindful about making multiple threads about the same topic! They should all be able to fit in one thread, so I've gone ahead and merged everything here.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey folks,

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. In regards to cheaters, right now your best bet is to clip anything you see suspicious and touch base with our Support team so they can investigate. Also, since I do see quite a few threads on here about this, I'll pile these up and send them off to the For Honor team as well.

OP, just be mindful about making multiple threads about the same topic! They should all be able to fit in one thread, so I've gone ahead and merged everything here.
    hey ubiyubble,

i appreciate your massage. Finally a official statement. Thats all we want i think. Thank you

its full of cheaters in ranked, normaly they let you win 2 rounds. and then become god parry or even worse they start to ;lag; and you don't even see they change direction just when they atk you... most likely they use something like unknown cheats.... or something like that wierd name.... i have 3 weeks in game, and its a gamble in ranked.. how the" damn" somoane in bronze 2-3 block all Orochi lights or nobushi like they are god....