Number of Loadout slots in Division 2

I play Division 2 on PS4. I am WT5, watchlevel 950 ish.
    I only have one character, which i've been told should have 16 loadout slots by members of my clan, who do have more slts available.
    I only have 8 available. After the 8th slot, i have no option to create a new loadout. I can only overwrite an existing slot, which is not ideal.

Can you please tell me how i can fix this?

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Readker: Hey there, you should have up to 12 available loadout slots on your character. If you are only able to create 8 at this time, please try our PS4 troubleshooting guide here. Please Create a Support Ticket if you do not see any changes in your character and the number of loadouts you can create. If you can also provide a short video clip of what happens when trying to create a 9th loadout will help us in investigating this further with you.

Hi Ubismash,

Im having the exact same issue as this thread;
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...light=Loadouts

That one sums it up pretty much.
    Nothing happens, since i can not create another slot.

Also, could you please pist a direct link to the troubleshooting guide? I can’t seem to find it.

Thanks for getting back to me, Readker, and sorry for missing that link. I updated my last message, but the link can be found here too. While this might be a simple guide, this may remedy the issue, but as always, please let me know if the results are the same. Any video you can share of your loadouts would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks for the guide. However it did not solve the issue. I made a video:
    https://youtu.be/wTIPyBpjJXs

After i’ve reached the eight slot, i can not scroll down any further. Which should be possible if i had 12 slots, right?

Thank you for the video, Readker. I just want to confirm this information, but is this your only character on The Division 2? If you have another character, are you only able to see 8 loadout slots on this character as well?

Hi! Yes, that was one of the first things that came to mind as well. But can confirm this is my only character.

Thank you for confirming this. I have shared with video with our development team to further investigate at this time. Once I have received any further updates, I will keep you posted on this thread here.

Thank you, looking forward to hear from you

No problem! Thank you for your patience in the meantime.