Ubisoft Connect Terms

Every time when i enter to an Ubisoft game Ubisoft Connect asks me for an update of Terms and i am Accepting it. But it doesn't save it so when i try to play games i see this page. did anyone solve this. Ubisoft Support couldn't helped.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Becere-Medic! I am sorry that you are being prompted with this message every time you launch your game! If you log into the Ubisoft Connect website, are you prompted again with the Terms of Use? If so, can you accept them and then test your game again?

Also, you mentioned contacting Support already, can you let me know what steps you have taken to try and resolve this? That way we can try to not repeat any here.

They told me to open ubi connect as admin but this didn't solve, it has been 2 weeks and still i can't play my games. It's the same when i log in from the site. Nothing changes. I don't know what to do, they only told me to wait but it has been 10 days now. Probably my account glitched but i can't do anything about that too.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Becere-Medic Thank you for the update. To confirm, have you tried Reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect Client during your conversation with our support team in your ticket? I would also try our Connectivity Guide here to see if there are any issues with accepting the Terms of Use.