🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

View Poll Results: What platform will you be playing Skull & Bones on?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox Consoles

0 0%
  • Playstation Consoles

1 25.00%
  • PC/Microsoft Desktop Computer

3 75.00%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Get The Game! Skull & Bones!

Watch "Get The Game! Skull & Bones"

[SIZE=3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Kl...ature=youtu.be

Please subscribe, smash the like and turn on the bell notifications for more great "Get The Game!" upcoming game pitch reviews and great gaming content.

Thank you so much!

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey no advertising on the forums- dont be putting your own viruses on our server. Dont fall for this scammer

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    Hey no advertising on the forums- dont be putting your own viruses on our server. Dont fall for this scammer
    I have removed my lolli link to earn free Bitcoin for buying the game from my forum post and now is just the supportive creative content video for Skull & Bones game.

Maybe I kindly ask that you chill out and be positive for this forum, it’s members like myself and others and our creative contents, even if a Skull & Bones forum post is one that incentivizes gamers potentially interested whom buy to earn game discount/or return of certain free rewards.

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KinToshiGG Go to original post
    I have removed my lolli link to earn free Bitcoin for buying the game from my forum post and now is just the supportive creative content video for Skull & Bones game.

Maybe I kindly ask that you chill out and be positive for this forum, it’s members like myself and others and our creative contents, even if a Skull & Bones forum post is one that incentivizes gamers potentially interested whom buy to earn game discount/or return of certain free rewards.
    My bad, i misunderstood your intention- i thought you where a spam bot, since you had one post. Welcome to the forums
     1 people found this helpful

No worries. Cheers mate. Maybe we will see each other on the open seas in the Skull & Bones game. Stay well and safe.

UbiFate's Avatar Community Manager
    Your excitement for the game is certainly appreciated! However, please be aware that advertising is against the Forum Rules, and that includes Youtube channels.