Hey, everyone!

I read the responses to my post and understand the frustration, however I just want some updates from Ubisoft, that is all.

I have played every single Far Cry-game to date. I truly love this game series.

I just find it odd that Ubisoft thinks that the best strategy is to keep us - the players and customers - in the dark.

I - as everyone else - don't want an unfinished and buggy game. I would rather wait.

Why not be honest about how the game is progressing, Ubisoft?

If you say "it will be released in 2023", it would still be better than not saying anything at all.

I guess I am some kind of "old school" gamer thinking we the gamers and the developers were kind of in this together.
     2 people found this helpful

I agree,
    All we want is some feedback from Uisoft..........
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Steve64b Go to original post
    Guys, chill. There's a UbiForward coming in June 12. Expect news by then.

I'd rather have a good game, than a rushed game.
    Absolutely!

June 12.? Wich Year?

I've read by this September.

Release date news coming up on Friday perhaps? I got an email of FC6 gameplay stream on May 28th at 6.30 PM CEST

Originally Posted by angryfudgepop Go to original post
    I've read by this September.
    May I ask where?

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MePlayingGTA Go to original post
    May I ask where?
    Supposedly, it was mentioned in an earnings call, the game would still be on track to be released "before September 30 2021". See for example GameSpot.

Aside from being mentioned during a call, there seems to be no official quotable record of it.

RGX-'s Avatar Junior Member
    We all want a great game with surprises around every corner. I don't need an empty open world with nothing to do no matter how good it looks. I really hope they take extra time to fill loads of side quests and people to meet in the world. I want the map to live and breathe to last us for a year or more. Don't rush this game, let it be the best Far Cry ever made taking elements from previous games but adding something new and unexpected. This has been in development during the Covid pandemic when many people were working from home. I really want to see what treats the developers have come up with to help us take our minds away from the horrors of the world. This game is our escape. Take your time and make it good.

We have a release date, finally! October 7 2021 is the date.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/f...ry-6/000081205

RooFyRaFik's Avatar Junior Member
    7 October 2021