Any news on a release date?

As the title states. It would be nice to hear from Ubisoft.
    Could you provide some updates as to how the game is coming along and when we can expect it to be released.

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Nope, no news yet.

You can be sure to hear any news the moment it's available. I'm expecting the game to be showcased in an upcoming UbiForward (that would make sense anyway), we'll just have to wait and see how things will turn out.

Ubi cares = GAS less

have decided that I would like a refund of the monies spent on the collectors edition. Your response indicates that you don't understand english well enough to warrant giving your company any money. I had asked if Far Cry 6 was out. PERIOD. Not when its coming out. The answer only required a yes or no statement. I do not care when its coming out now at all. Your boiler plate answer tells me all i need to know about uour company. Please refund my money.

Originally Posted by Bocar63 Go to original post
    have decided that I would like a refund of the monies spent on the collectors edition. Your response indicates that you don't understand english well enough to warrant giving your company any money. I had asked if Far Cry 6 was out. PERIOD. Not when its coming out. The answer only required a yes or no statement. I do not care when its coming out now at all. Your boiler plate answer tells me all i need to know about uour company. Please refund my money.
    Rosetta Stone is not at all happy with your response.

All stores write release date as April 23rd...

When I paid for the game, I was under the understanding it'd be released in February. I'm usually patient, but I do want UPDATES. People who paid for something many months ago, deserve to be kept in the loop on what's happening and should be provided an easy way to get their money back when a product isn't delivered at the quoted time.

Personally, I don't want a refund, I just want to play the game I bought. Even a beta.

PT_Frizzer's Avatar Member
    Ubisoft's attitude is a lack of respect for customers. They paid the game and now they wait. That's why I stopped buying pre-sold games

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Guys, chill. There's a UbiForward coming in June 12. Expect news by then.

I'd rather have a good game, than a rushed game.