1. #1

    Rewrk my boy Highlander

    Highlander gives out a disadvantage on console!!!!!!

    Highlander needs be check at.

    The problems he has are mostly his lights. People are willing enough to spam his hyper armor lights and crush-counter over and over. It's so simple yet annoying. If Highlander is post to be that easy and I'm post counter that then I would rather stop playing the game until Highlander gets readjusted.

    I think in order to solve this we can do this:

    Increase health and Buff Zone attack

    Make him have a little more longer recovery time after kicks, grabs, and unblockable attacks.

    Make First light do 9dam and second do 12dam since people love to spam it.

    No longer has hyperarmor on light chain attacks

    Fix back lights and terrible animation

    Last, lower all heavy damage to 25 since that is a bar worth of health or lower his crush-counter damage to 10dam since its spammable.

    Ubisoft are you forgetting that Highlander is meant to be a normal hard hitter not a fast crush-counter light spammer. Why does have super fast lights with HA fix ittttttt pleaseeeee. Trust me I play Highlander and I have 46Reps with him and even I think hes OP on Console. I literally get more wins playing him then playing my main Gladiator. That's stupid!!!
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Okay so theres a lot going on in your post that needs to be addressed. Im very confused as to what youre really asking for in this post.

    Highlander's light attacks are 500ms, they are exactly the same as any other character. This doesnt make him any bit more spammable than other characters. Highlander should lose hyper armor on the mid chain light yes. So why try to nerf the damage of his lights specifically. Other characters have back step light and heavies. So why is highlander an issue and not those other characters?

    Why nerf his crushing counter damage? Other heroes have crushing counters such as Black prior, Warlord, Valk, Shaolin, Tiandi, and Warden has a top crushing counter. All of these crushing counters work the same and do roughly the same damage. So why nerf highlanders damage to that of nothing.

    Offensive stance kick, grab, and heavies already are completely punishable as theyre all slow and have no hyper armor. all require reads on your opponent to land and all can be punished heavily if countered correctly. So why make the recoveries even longer?

    You say you want highlander to be a hard hitter so why are you wanting his damage nerfed? He already doesnt have the highest damage numbers in the game, his max is 30. There are many other heroes that can go above 30 damage on their heavies And all these characters get heavies off of guard breaks where as highlander gets a 12 damage light if I remember correctly.

    You claim to be rep 46 on highlander but if you were you would actually understand that highlander is not a good character. He may be able to do alot but hes just a noob stomper. Once youre in high tier duels you really have to work for your damage. Thats not even referencing the horrid stamina costs that all of his moveset brings. Hitting that 30dmg heavy can cost up to 70% of your stamina.

    He is the hardest to play character while being the buggiest one as well. High tier gameplay revolves around how many bugs in his kit you can get to work at any given point to help you in a fight because his actual kit doesnt really work. These bugs are called "tech" by the community. When a character revolves around making the game and the kit bug to get around the problems of it then theres an issue.

    Everything highlander does there is another character that can do it better, safer, for a higher output. He needs a rework. his kit as of now in its current state is only ever going to be overpowered or underpowered. Simple changes like this wont do anything but kill off a character and all the players behind it.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    You should be able to GB him after he miss the kick like gryphon. But you cant. Op AF in console. Pp talking about hiden indicators back. HL is exactly what the game has become now. Spam fest. Thanks to his dmg on heavys and hyper armor actually works as hell. 0 skill
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by wolfocezosu Go to original post
    You should be able to GB him after he miss the kick like gryphon. But you cant. Op AF in console. Pp talking about hiden indicators back. HL is exactly what the game has become now. Spam fest. Thanks to his dmg on heavys and hyper armor actually works as hell. 0 skill
    I play OG xbox one and get the GB everytime I dodge his kick. Perhaps you're dodging late. The recovery on his kick is nearly a full second.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    OreoRx's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by DeeFautBoi34 Go to original post
    Highlander gives out a disadvantage on console!!!!!!

    Highlander needs be check at.

    The problems he has are mostly his lights. People are willing enough to spam his hyper armor lights and crush-counter over and over. It's so simple yet annoying. If Highlander is post to be that easy and I'm post counter that then I would rather stop playing the game until Highlander gets readjusted.

    I think in order to solve this we can do this:

    Increase health and Buff Zone attack

    Make him have a little more longer recovery time after kicks, grabs, and unblockable attacks.

    Make First light do 9dam and second do 12dam since people love to spam it.

    No longer has hyperarmor on light chain attacks

    Fix back lights and terrible animation

    Last, lower all heavy damage to 25 since that is a bar worth of health or lower his crush-counter damage to 10dam since its spammable.

    Ubisoft are you forgetting that Highlander is meant to be a normal hard hitter not a fast crush-counter light spammer. Why does have super fast lights with HA fix ittttttt pleaseeeee. Trust me I play Highlander and I have 46Reps with him and even I think hes OP on Console. I literally get more wins playing him then playing my main Gladiator. That's stupid!!!
    Facts they need to lower his damage and make him have more recovery time. He is so annoying and he puts a huge disadvantage on console. People say he is trash but if you actually play against a good Highlander he is kinda unbalanced. For a hero who has multiply mixups that you literally have to guess or there goes half your health so it's unfair and he is faster, does big damage, and can spam HyperArmor lights and crush-counter. I play PC I main Nobushi but I have 57reps with Highlander and even I think he is also pay to win. Just my opinion I love the ideas you suggest he needs a nerf and a rework.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    OreoRx's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    I play OG xbox one and get the GB everytime I dodge his kick. Perhaps you're dodging late. The recovery on his kick is nearly a full second.
    The thing is why do I have to dodge a specific time to be able to Guardbreak him. He MISS his KICK sure but he can do it again. This person post to be slow but they treat him with faster recovery. His recovery should be shugoki level.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by DeeFautBoi34 Go to original post
    Highlander gives out a disadvantage on console!!!!!!

    Highlander needs be check at.

    The problems he has are mostly his lights. People are willing enough to spam his hyper armor lights and crush-counter over and over. It's so simple yet annoying. If Highlander is post to be that easy and I'm post counter that then I would rather stop playing the game until Highlander gets readjusted.

    I think in order to solve this we can do this:

    Increase health and Buff Zone attack

    Make him have a little more longer recovery time after kicks, grabs, and unblockable attacks.

    Make First light do 9dam and second do 12dam since people love to spam it.

    No longer has hyperarmor on light chain attacks

    Fix back lights and terrible animation

    Last, lower all heavy damage to 25 since that is a bar worth of health or lower his crush-counter damage to 10dam since its spammable.

    Ubisoft are you forgetting that Highlander is meant to be a normal hard hitter not a fast crush-counter light spammer. Why does have super fast lights with HA fix ittttttt pleaseeeee. Trust me I play Highlander and I have 46Reps with him and even I think hes OP on Console. I literally get more wins playing him then playing my main Gladiator. That's stupid!!!
    Facts I can't go against Highlander because of his insane stupid light spamming. Also he does need longer recovery time. I can't really punish him after I dodge a kick. If your gonna say do a dodge attack I might have a fifty chance of him doing a grab which us dumb.


    As defaultboi said:

    He needs no HA on chains attacks and lights attacks.

    Crush-counter and light attacks should be lower down.

    Make him have longer recovery like almost shoguki and improve his health and zone. Also make him run faster in 4v4s.

    I agree with this I think they should improve him of making him a hard hitter then make him a lightspammer.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by OreoRx Go to original post
    The thing is why do I have to dodge a specific time to be able to Guardbreak him. He MISS his KICK sure but he can do it again. This person post to be slow but they treat him with faster recovery. His recovery should be shugoki level.
    Uh. Dodging late for most bashes doesn't net you a guardbreak. Wanting to have a 2 second recovery on a bash just because you are bad at reacting isn't a viable solution sorry. That massively screws the risk/reward of the move.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    OreoRx's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    Uh. Dodging late for most bashes doesn't net you a guardbreak. Wanting to have a 2 second recovery on a bash just because you are bad at reacting isn't a viable solution sorry. That massively screws the risk/reward of the move.
    Its crazy all I did was give out a opinion and you start giving out a hateful comment as if I did something wrong. Please stop calling me bad when you literary don't know me or my playstyle. What you said was childish and unnecessary.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by OreoRx Go to original post
    Its crazy all I did was give out a opinion and you start giving out a hateful comment as if I did something wrong. Please stop calling me bad when you literary don't know me or my playstyle. What you said was childish and unnecessary.
    XD but not gonna lie he right. You didnt have to call him bad he just gave out a opinion. I also think he needs a nerf/rework and that's are opinion. The real question is will Ubisoft do something about it or Not?
    Share this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►