Ubisoft Support is Abysmal

I bought a game (AC Valhalla) from the Xmas sale, through the Australian site. The game hasn't arrived. I wasn't given a tracking number, so I opened a support ticket one month ago. 10 days later I heard they were 'looking into it'. I've heard nothing since. Even in the Covid world, this is dreadful. I have told them that I want either my game or my money back. The silence continues.....

I am in the same boat. I ordered AC Valhalla on February 10th, from the Ubisoft store when the lunar year sale started. That day Ubisoft had a lot of server issues and although I was charged for it, the game never appeared in my library.

I have a ticket open with the status "waiting". Either refund us the money back so that we can order it again or fix the problem.

And what's worse is that if you try to reply to the ticket, your ticket is put at the back of the queue. Never heard such a thing in my life.

-Selim

Might be a long wait for you yet. I ordered mine on December 19.

Ubisoft Support is Abysmal?

I've Purchased Things Online recently.

The once 1 to 3 Day Wait Period, has become a Full Month wait Period,
    especially if you have to have a Product Exchanged due to it being broken upon return.

It does not matter if it's a Day 1 Purchase, a non Day 1 New Release, or an Older Product.

This was from a US Purchase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never had a Game Shipped Broken before, though? I've had Games shipped with missing Products in the box before,
    or also a missing Serial Key for the Games that are required to even play them at all with... In some cases bad Marketing,
    & in other cases it was the Seller at fault, & sometimes it just ends up being a lazy Service being provided.

Problematic Purchases Among Terrible Tech Support, has become what everyone has to deal with Today...

An awful lot of People pushed for a more Online Only Service in US, & now that everyone got it, they gotta deal with this crap.
    Most of all, those who didn't agree with this now have to deal with it as well.

Anyone who wanted this Online only Market, & is regretting asking for this? I hope your Happy!!!
    Because I don't see any way to have this process reversed... Not without a Mountain of Complaints, & an extremely
    large number of Customers unwilling to make purchases on a Digital Store Page...

That isn't an easy Task, & could take a long time to make any kind of Dent into the situation. But in some cases it does work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With In Store Purchases, I not only got my Content Day 1, or Early Releases, but I also got my Content all in 1 Piece,
    had everything in 1 Box, & I found no Damage what so ever on my Products.

I think Transportation is totally worth the Trip, when you compare an In Store Purchase to an Online Purchase Today.
    As much as most people prefer Online Purchases more. It just saves a huge head ache for me. Does it not for you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for that Australia Website? Are you positive you weren't Scammed?
    There is also the fact I don't live in Australia, so I don't exactly know how your Service is treating you as a Customer.

As far as Support goes? I don't feel any better about Support. Sad to say.

I would recommend to make ALL on-line purchases with a Credit card. Never ever use PAY-PAL or any similar service.
    After 28 days without goods/software you have purchased, ask your bank to revert payment due undelivered goods/software.

The next best thing after that is to spread a knowledge of such practises form sellers/distributors/on-line stores.

And never buy enything in PRE-PURCHASE.

It was the Ubisoft website. The purchase was actioned in the Sydney store.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everybody, and thank you all for reaching out to us here on the Forums. I am sorry to see that each of you have had difficulties with Orders made online!

Piranesi172088: I can see that your case is currently under investigation by your regions Store team. As soon as more information is available, you should be contacted by email.

selim007: It looks like your case, in regards to your Assassin's Creed Valhalla Order, has been updated by the Store team. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to the refund, please update that case and the Store team can continue assisting.

FirePitOfSanity: Thanks for your feedback and concerns regarding online purchases. I am not seeing any recent Ubisoft Store purchases on your account. However, if you are experiencing any difficulties with an Order from our Store, please create a support case so one of our Store agents may further assist.

Phereline: Thank you for your insight and suggestions for making online purchase orders. As mentioned above, if you experience any difficulties with an Order from our Store, please contact our Support so they may investigate.

It is over 3 weeks since I was told the regions store team were looking into my case. I'm losing patience.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Piranesi172088 Go to original post
    It is over 3 weeks since I was told the regions store team were looking into my case. I'm losing patience.
    Thank you for the update. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience and the long wait for the reply.

I just checked this for you and I can see that this issue is escalated at the moment. Once we have an update, you will receive a reply ASAP. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Originally Posted by Phereline Go to original post
    I would recommend to make ALL on-line purchases with a Credit card.
    I actually would advise against this, simply because Online Today has nothing to do, but
    to Collect Private Information on people who go around doing things Online. One of which
    is Collecting Key Strokes of your Credit Card Information. There are Cyber Hackers, & Cyber Criminals
    all over the Net, & some of them seem to be involved in Companies we buy from, too...

I think a Gift Card is a much safer route Today. Yes? You can fall for Gift Card Scams,
    but did you know that you can take Credits Cards & Gifts Cards to a Support Desk, &
    have them take care of the Process for you? It seems they are the ones who fill these Cards...

Supposedly, if you take it to them? That they can actually show Proof that the Money goes into the Cards...
    Someone at a Store I was at told me about this. & so far it's technically worked for me ever since...

However, you still gotta be careful, though. Because you still gotta be cautious of
    what your placing your Cards into at the Counters, I guess...

Originally Posted by UbiKobold Go to original post
    Hey everybody, and thank you all for reaching out to us here on the Forums. I am sorry to see that each of you have had difficulties with Orders made online!

Piranesi172088: I can see that your case is currently under investigation by your regions Store team. As soon as more information is available, you should be contacted by email.

selim007: It looks like your case, in regards to your Assassin's Creed Valhalla Order, has been updated by the Store team. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to the refund, please update that case and the Store team can continue assisting.

FirePitOfSanity: Thanks for your feedback and concerns regarding online purchases. I am not seeing any recent Ubisoft Store purchases on your account. However, if you are experiencing any difficulties with an Order from our Store, please create a support case so one of our Store agents may further assist.

Phereline: Thank you for your insight and suggestions for making online purchase orders. As mentioned above, if you experience any difficulties with an Order from our Store, please contact our Support so they may investigate.

I am not seeing any recent Ubisoft Store purchases on your account.

I am not using my Main Account, because I can't Sign-In... I want to have it resolved,
    but I don't see anyway to have it resolved if I can't reach the higher up...

Normal Support can't help me get it resolved.

This Account is only simply created to try & reach someone on the Forums here who may be of assistance
    in reaching the higher up at Ubisoft... Since Contacting Support has met with 0 Help in this...

I just wish I had remembered their Phone Number I wrote down a few months ago...
    I did not have Internet back then, but I have Internet now, & wanted to call that Number...