Game Still Crshaing

Hi my game is still crashing without reasons ¿ are we going to had a fix ? ¿ or this still being a joke ? ¿ any fix ?

Cpu: i5 9400F
    Ram 64 gigas
    Video card: Rtx 2060
    Windows 10
     3 people found this helpful

tBefore you start the game try delete the whole map dokuments/My Games/Tom Clancy's The Division 2
    Works for me but need to do it every time.

Originally Posted by Snylor Go to original post
    tBefore you start the game try delete the whole map dokuments/My Games/Tom Clancy's The Division 2
    Works for me but need to do it every time.

is not working i try this before " the las server update "

this game became into a total shame

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey,

The team is currently looking at this issue with the crashes as a high-priority issue to find a solution.

To aid in this investigation, it would be super helpful if you could direct your Dxdiag file along with any steps you took before the crashes started to our Support Team.

Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Hey,

The team is currently looking at this issue with the crashes as a high-priority issue to find a solution.

To aid in this investigation, it would be super helpful if you could direct your Dxdiag file along with any steps you took before the crashes started to our Support Team.
    with all due respect "you are a shame" always blame the user, the problem takes months, without any solution

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by JiimRaynor Go to original post
    with all due respect "you are a shame" always blame the user, the problem takes months, without any solution
    We are not blaming players for this issue at all.

We simply do not know what is causing the crashes, and asking for system files, videos and steps helps our team to try to get to the bottom of this so that we may fix the issue.

I appreciate any help you can give us with this, as pr. UbiBlush post please forward anything that could be of use to the investigation
     2 people found this helpful

MLG_Totenstille's Avatar Member
    I have found that Xbox Gamebar got re-enabled after my last windows update somehow and that was what was causing my CTD. I disabled Xbox Gamebar AGAIN and so far so good... it must be an overlay or a memory overlap with something in the gamebar... I haven't tried OBS again because every time I do it causes me to CTD... Div 2 is causing a memory conflict with a Core Window component that is already reserved for something else... You all changed something with maybe your Cheat Detector Engine and it's causing the CTD.
     2 people found this helpful

CoOp_Gordon's Avatar Senior Member
    I am suffering occasional crashes, dropouts to desktop with no error message, and believe it may be related to EAC - it's similar to a crash I had a year ago when AMD released an unsigned driver in a beta release. EAC was locking the unsigned system file.

I would suggest that Ubi disable EAC for a few days to see if the problem goes away. It's not as if it is doing anything useful or would be missed for a couple of days.

This is a Shame!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Lucipus Go to original post
    We are not blaming players for this issue at all.

We simply do not know what is causing the crashes, and asking for system files, videos and steps helps our team to try to get to the bottom of this so that we may fix the issue.

I appreciate any help you can give us with this, as pr. UbiBlush post please forward anything that could be of use to the investigation
    Massive does not know what's causing the crashes? Do they even test their patches before releasing them to the public? Or are they just rushing them out and let customers do their work as beta testers? It seems that's the case every single time Ubisoft releases something. theya are blaming the players, because they don't even know what's causing the crashes. So it has to be something on user's end. And what's with 'we may fix the issue'!? So you are not even sure IF Massive is going to fix it at all?

Sorry for my wording, but I'm just frustrated about this game. I payed good money and everything worked fine until TU12. And now this... Gaming has become a real pain these days.

dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KiRiASU81 Go to original post
    Massive does not know what's causing the crashes? Do they even test their patches before releasing them to the public?
    All you have to do is look at the different suggestions that worked for some people, but not others to know the answer to that question. There are too many combinations of hardware and software for any company to test all of them.

It doesn't help that the crashes are inconsistent for many people. For me, the game will work fine for hours, or crash five minutes after startup. Yet it works fine for other people in my clan. Send in the requested files, and hope that someone spots a pattern.

Dont worry they are working on it ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha " Dont worry be happy " this game is dead for me now
     1 people found this helpful

JiimRaynor

Dont worry they are working on it ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha " Dont worry be happy " this game is dead for me now
    Ubisoft need to get someone than Massive for doing this [REMOVED BY TOON] shame with ya keep crashing the game and telling us to be happy.

PS> this game isn't dead. The game is fun.

My game crashed 4 times in one hour.. for nor reason. The crash did not even come in places were the cpu was working at its hardest and in loadingscreens.. just when i was running though the white house..

Just got brand new pc deliverd thow days ago . Installed the division2 . Got many crashes (game stops running or it freezes ) . Got me thinking there was something wrong with my pc or windows until i got on this forum and see its a global problem . All latest updates and drivers are present . Have zero idea's whats causing this .

yeh still crashing here, once was standing outside white house, cant play at all gave it a month to see if it get fixed but nope

echolecter's Avatar Senior Member
    The funny thing is I also noticed graphics freezing 5-10 seconds (no crash and keeps running) in The Crew yesterday. Starting to think that Connect might be causing some of these issues. Also don't understand why it continuously needs to send network packets every 1-2 seconds while being closed (Iconized to taskbar) and no games running.

Problem is I have 2 different settups with different programs/different ingame graphics/ differen hardware and it works... no crashes at all

1) PC rtx3070/i7-9700k/16GB RAM
    2) Notebook rtx2060/i7-9750H/16GB RAM

PC on dx11
    notebook on dx 12

Discord, spotify, google chrome on background, different versions of the gpu drivers and windows on both.

So it is hard for them to find out what problem is when there are players like me with zero problems.

You are all **** Delta out of luck! It's not our fault that you don't know how to fix things. The game works perfectly fine for us, so it must be something that you have messed up. You are up Delta creek, so deal with it. Now get the Delta out of our faces! Sincerely, The Massive Entertainment Team

echolecter's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Deltikcz Go to original post
    So it is hard for them to find out what problem is when there are players like me with zero problems.
    Don't see why it's so hard to solve the problem. Because it doesn't occur on some system doesn't make the problem invisible or harder to solve. If they changed code that could cause a crash they should know exactly where to look. If 3rd party software or OS updates are causing these issue then I assume they're just waiting for those to get resolved, if ever. More likely they did update some code themselves and with it have created an unstable situation, either in this game, the launcher (suspected), or anti-cheat.

Most striking part is that they are asking for system configuration dumps where I would have expected them to ask for game log files, or have an error system in place that automatically sends reports when a game crashes, launcher is still running. The fact that there is no error from windows suggests the game is simply terminated by another process.

I've noticed since the last patch that when launching the game, the anti-cheat thing comes up then goes away and the game doesn't launch.
    I have to launch again and it will load.
    Not every time but sometimes I need to go to activity monitor and kill the Division 2 process as it's sitting at 0% CPU usage.

CTD is still happening but a lot less after the Ubisoft launcher got updated a few days ago.
    I think it's a bit premature to hang the whole problem on Massive when the game depends on the infrastructure and tools that Ubisoft currently has.
    Make of that what you will.

Just crashed twice upon entering Parkway manhunt mission;

Sorry meant Pathway Park