Ubisoft Connect on browser and mobile app doesn't show all of my games.

On the PC Ubisoft Connect app, it shows I own multiple games that have been redeemed through purchased Ubisoft codes or free official Ubisoft giveaways. These games show up and are downloadable on multiple computers through the connect PC app.

While on both the web browser on PC and Mobile, plus the Android app, it only shows one game (Assassin's Creed Syndicate). The only significant thing about this game that I can think of, is that it was redeemed through the Epic Games account link, and was the only game that was redeemed in this way.

About 7 of the missing games have been played for over 30 minutes, some of them have even been fully completed.
    I'm worried that there might be an issue with my account, which could potentially cause problems in the future.

The list of missing titles are:
    Anno 1701 -History Edition
    Assassin's Creed II
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Assassin's Creed III
    Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles China
    Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed: Ancient Egypt
    Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece by Ubisoft
    Far Cry 3
    RAYMAN LEGENDS
    Starlink: Battle for Atlas
    Tom Clancy's The Devision
    Trials Rising
    Valiant Hearts
    Watch_Dogs
    WATCH_DOGS 2

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Warm welcome to the forums, FlameCrystals. If you are able to see these games in your game library, but not within the Ubisoft Connect mobile application or on the Ubisoft Connect website, then this is likely due to the fact that these games did not transition over to Ubisoft Connect. While some of the titles may be visible in Ubisoft Connect, some will not be. I apologize for any inconvenience caused! If you have any issues with launching any of these titles, please let us know.