Fallen Ghost Weapons missing in normal Campaign

Hello, maybe someone here can help:

I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands Season Pass, which includes the Fallen Ghost DLC. After updating the game i was able to play the Fallen Ghost DLC and made some missions, unlocking the BFG-50A in the process.

After changing back to my main account campaign all the DLC weapons are locked with the info that i have to purchase the DLC or buy them in the store.

What i tried so far:
    -Unlocking / finding the weapons in the DLC
    -Restart game
    -Restart Uplay
    -Restart PC
    -Uninstall / reinstall the game
    -Creating new character for normal campaign and ghost mode campaign

Nothing so far helped, all DLC weapons are still locked.
    A friend of mine also owns the DLCs, he is able to play with all weapons in ghost mode and normal mode.

Anyone had the same issue and may be able to help?

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    There is a "Fallen Ghosts" weapons pack in the store which you can get with points - and the weapon you're after is likely in that bundle.

Since the text for the weapons clearly states that you either have to own the Fallen Ghost DLC OR! buy the weapon in store and since i own the Fallen Ghost i have to assume i should not need to pay twice for a feature which is clearly announced with the purchase of the DLC.

Otherwise it would be: Yes, you have to pay 5€ for the DLC or 12€ for the season pass... and then a extra 25€ for the weapon pack, which you could have bought in the first place without spending the other money.

I hope to get a solution to get the weapons as it is intended by owning the Fallen Ghost DLC.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    Didn't have the issue when I brought the DLC earlier as a stand alone - when the interface system was Uplay, not this new Connect (with multiple problems).

Frankly, given the steps already tried, I'd fire off a request to CS via the link at bottom of the page and re-state your original post.

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    On a side-note, you don't need to purchase points in the store as you get points completely free when you obtain duplicates out of the prestige crates (which are bought with prestige points which are earned ingame - up to 1050 from the campaign mode daily challenges and you can get more by levelling up your character and completing the Ghost War challenges. Ghost Mode also has a pile that can be earned (just once though)

Thats correct, and its a fine addition. But i search for a solution to get the content i have bought, not to buy even more content to get what i already bought Im already in contact with CS and wait for the reply.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone thank you for posting about this issue.

Usually to access this content in the campaign mode you would need to -

- Ensure Fallen Ghosts is installed.
    - Go to the Loadout menu in campaign mode and find the Deimos Crossbow.

If this weapon is listed, you should now have access to the Fallen Ghosts weapons in the campaign mode.

We understand that some of you are unable to access these weapons still and have opened an investigation into it. I will link this thread to our investigation so we can see what players have been affected by this also, when we have more information we will do our best to update you in this forum, thank you.

This issue is affecting me too, Deimos _is_ in the Loadout menu, but for example the BFG-50A isn't. I have the BFG unlocked in FG, and the in game description shows that I need to own the DLC to get it.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    As suggested to Horns_

I'd submit a ticket via the contact link at the bottom of the page, and take a few screen shots showing what's been described, as reinforcement to what's taking place. For it to be possibly resolved it needs to be kept "in front" of the studio.

Oh I have, I'm adding it here for visibility