MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    +1

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all, sorry to hear you believe you are missing in game content from one or more DLC pack. So we can get this looked into for you could you please check through this support article and then contact us directly with an image showing this pack fully installed and up to date via your Ubisoft Connect client but not available to access in game.

The fastest way to do this is directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available or via our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook.

If you do not have access to any of these services or require further assistance submitting this information, please feel free to let us know and we can look into further ways to assist you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Litten Go to original post
    Hi all, sorry to hear you believe you are missing in game content from one or more DLC pack. So we can get this looked into for you could you please check through this support article and then contact us directly with an image showing this pack fully installed and up to date via your Ubisoft Connect client but not available to access in game.

The fastest way to do this is directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available or via our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook.

If you do not have access to any of these services or require further assistance submitting this information, please feel free to let us know and we can look into further ways to assist you.
    I've gone through this with my ticket, so you can look at that related to my account, but I've also figured out the issue for ya. The game, at least on Steam, when you buy Fallen Ghosts, allocates you the 'Fallen Ghosts weapon pack' which contains 4 weapons (such as the PDR and the PSG-1). However, it does _not_ allocate you the Fallen Ghosts Ultimate Weapons pack, which would bring all _other_ weapons from Fallen Ghosts into the main campaign. It's still listed on the store for 4700 credits. This includes the BFG-50A for example, and all unique guns.

So solution: Make sure anyone who buys FG on Steam gets _both_ packs allocated, as this will give them all weapons.

Quick Fix: Give the existing customers with this problem 4700 credits to buy the Fallen Ghosts Ultimate Weapon Pack to solve this issue immediately, OR allocate it to them directly. This is near guaranteed to solve the issue.

This is 100% consistent with the fact that I do have the customizable PSG-1 available in the main campaign, but not say, the BFG50-A, since that's in the _other_ pack.

So there is a fix available and Ubi Support doesn't seem to want to allocate someone 4700 points or the pack to solve this issue. Given that this game is so old, when can we even expect a patch and why is there an unwillingness to solve current issues with the workaround?

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting in contact and confirming this information. If this pack was purchased through the Steam store but you do not believe you have received the correct items / product license as advertised then we would need you to contact the Steam support teams directly to ask for the correct license to be applied to your account. Once this has been activate it should link with your Ubisoft Connect account when you next launch the game and these products should be available to access in game.

If anyone has purchased this pack through the Ubisoft Connect store and are still unable to access the content could I ask you to contact us directly with the information requested in my previous post and we will be sure to get this looked into further for you. Please note that you would be required to purchase these weapon packs on the same platform (Connect / Steam / Epic Games store / etc) as your core game was purchased otherwise this may cause conflict while activating these licenses.

If you believe you have purchased this pack on an incorrect platform, please contact us directly with an image showing the proof of purchase for this product if this was purchased from our Ubisoft Connect store, or contact the retailer where this was purchased to request a refund for this item.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please feel free to let us know and we can look into this further.

I have the same problem... support did nothing

Originally Posted by Ubi-Litten Go to original post
    Thanks for getting in contact and confirming this information. If this pack was purchased through the Steam store but you do not believe you have received the correct items / product license as advertised then we would need you to contact the Steam support teams directly to ask for the correct license to be applied to your account. Once this has been activate it should link with your Ubisoft Connect account when you next launch the game and these products should be available to access in game.

If anyone has purchased this pack through the Ubisoft Connect store and are still unable to access the content could I ask you to contact us directly with the information requested in my previous post and we will be sure to get this looked into further for you. Please note that you would be required to purchase these weapon packs on the same platform (Connect / Steam / Epic Games store / etc) as your core game was purchased otherwise this may cause conflict while activating these licenses.

If you believe you have purchased this pack on an incorrect platform, please contact us directly with an image showing the proof of purchase for this product if this was purchased from our Ubisoft Connect store, or contact the retailer where this was purchased to request a refund for this item.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please feel free to let us know and we can look into this further.
    Dear lord....the Steam products are applied correctly. The problem lies on Uplay's side, as confirmed by Steam support. They're sending us to you.

Your own support confirmed it's a problem on Ubisoft's side.

You guys have an easy option to solve this. Perhaps it's time to start pulling this content from Steam for failing to provide purchased goods. I'll be flagging Fallen Ghosts with Steam as an incomplete product, since this is far from an isolated issue. When we get Fallen Ghosts removed from Steam for being essentially fraud, then the problem will be solved for everyone (and Steam can issue refunds to everyone who bought it).

Guys, whoever currently has this issue and doesn't get it solved in a way mentioned in this thread, feel free to report this product as Broken or Fraud:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...Fallen_Ghosts/

Linking this thread should be enough to have Steam support deal with it directly.

Plus, Steam already says it can't help us with in-game items:

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

This issue is still being worked on by our team; we will let players know once a fix has been pushed.