🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Eden former

Since 1 week Im waitng for world event EDEN FORMER (after Neo Skullz) - where is it? i want to play it? Earlier world events were there after world event before was closed but im waitng after neo skullz 1 week already - please open eden former for the players now!!!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by fisch_16 Go to original post
    Since 1 week Im waitng for world event EDEN FORMER (after Neo Skullz) - where is it? i want to play it? Earlier world events were there after world event before was closed but im waitng after neo skullz 1 week already - please open eden former for the players now!!!
    Hey fisch_16,

Thank you for reaching out!

My understanding is that the Global events are no longer rotated, have you ever been able to access any events beyond Neo Skullz?

As we don't have a schedule / planned dates of each event to be rotated.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

The events were correctly rotated last year. This is entirely done on Ubisoft servers side, so there was no difference on the clients.
    Could we have more insight as to why these events aren't in rotation anymore?