Fixed

In case anybody still has this problem: There is a new update to download and it fixes the issue.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for letting us know that the new update resolved the issue for you, network580!

If you have been affected by your save data not transferring from PS4 to PS5, can you let us know if the issue has been resolved for you as well?

If you are still unable to transfer your save data, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks all!
     1 people found this helpful

Having the same problem

The update did nothing fix my issue. Can not upload or download from the Cloud. Would be great if it worked as I just got my PS5. Great job!

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Hackers,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with save transfer between PS4 and PS5.

I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Just a quick note to say I’m experiencing the same issue. Would be grateful for a quick patch to allow the save file transfer. Incredibly bummed to discover this, as I love this game. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Thanks for letting us know that the new update resolved the issue for you, network580!

If you have been affected by your save data not transferring from PS4 to PS5, can you let us know if the issue has been resolved for you as well?

If you are still unable to transfer your save data, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks all!
    It does not work yet

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know the issue is still ongoing.

Just to clarify, can you confirm if the issue is that you cannot upload your data or if you get an error while trying to download the data on your PS5?

You get no error just nothing happens when you try to upload or download a cloud save. Just a sound and nothing else happens
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the information Marcwxm19.

Can you please provide us with a short video detailing this in your game, so I can pass it onto the team to assist in their investigation?

Not working
    Don't restart the game another time because have 100% complete and i play to ps5 versión futur dlc.

Help us ubisoft.

Thanks