Yeah, really disappointed and I'm on the verge of deleting for honor forever. I' uninstalled plenty of times but always came back, but at this time I'm thinking of turning the page over. Almost overall level 200 and I've seen it all.

They can't keep me interested anymore, even tho I had some hype for this reveal, but the quality is just really bad atm.

Oh well

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    HA! I was first with the spreading of this news, Yubble
    Well, aren't you a perceptive one? Lol.

Yeah, really disappointed and I'm on the verge of deleting for honor forever. I' uninstalled plenty of times but always came back, but at this time I'm thinking of turning the page over. Almost overall level 200 and I've seen it all.

They can't keep me interested anymore, even tho I had some hype for this reveal, but the quality is just really bad atm.

Oh well
    Are you more disappointed in the stream and the fact we didn't reveal much about Y5 or are you just not excited about what you know about the new year so far?

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Well, aren't you a perceptive one? Lol.

Are you more disappointed in the stream and the fact we didn't reveal much about Y5 or are you just not excited about what you know about the new year so far?
    I guess I was a bit disappointed because I do still kinda like For Honor. Especially the new armor part of it. As you guys hyped the WD to be massive with surprises, I figured with got a juicy trailer with some new stuff here and there, but instead of that we got a recap of the previous years with some text about y5. It also didn't help that you put us through the comp scene part, blergh haha.

Yubble, will there be a big warrior's den this Thursday for Y5? It releases next week after all..

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Yubble, will there be a big warrior's den this Thursday for Y5? It releases next week after all..
    .... Soon™.
     2 people found this helpful

Ooooooh my goooood it's happening!

Everyone stay calm!

EVERYONE STAY CALM!

Officialy confirmed that the Y5 stream will be tomorrow!

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If they don't announce Aramusha and Shinobi reworks as well as the initial year 5 patch implementing the removal of stamina pause (except on Jorm) then this will be a colossal disappointment.

i'm hoping for sick new armorz boi

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Yayyyyy a real Y5 reveal stream, not just a teaser!!!!!

WOOHOO!!