🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #31
    WolfenTank's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    634
    Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Yayyyyy a real Y5 reveal stream, not just a teaser!!!!!

    WOOHOO!!
    What are you hoping to see?
    Share this post

  2. #32
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,426
    Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    What are you hoping to see?
    Shugo and Warden reworks finished and released.

    New armor sets. Actually new, not just a variation of existing armor.

    An idea of what heroes are being added.

    More reworks, specifically Conqueror, Highlander, Shinobi.

    NERF GRYPHON LOL

    Delete reflex guard.

    Make more female gender locked heroes. I love watching sexist males freak out because of their "limited selection" due to female locked characters. IT'S MY FAVORITE COMPLAINT EVER.

    New, unique executions along with new, unique emotes. I realize this may be impossible without mocap but a man can dream, right?

    Most importantly just TRANSPARENCY. Devs, you are doing a much better job at communicating with the players than before, but MORE. Transparency goes a LONG WAY with people.

    Silence just makes people feel ignored. Even if you just acknowledge things taking a bit longer than usual, it's SOMETHING.

    Yes plenty will still complain but you'll have far less players upset.

    Yubble has been doing an excellent job at keeping conversations open to players and that is hugely appreciated.

    I do apologize as I sometimes get pretty mad with For Honor, as do many others, but ultimately it's a fantastic game, it just needs more polish.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #33
    WolfenTank's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    634
    Urgh, so NO new armor next week, but instead during the midseason update...

    On top of that it isn't even new armor, but AGAIN variations which means only a minimal amount of change will be done to the existing armor patterns.

    I mean here and there were good snippets of news, but can't say I'm satisfied.

    Tbh, I'm really disappointed with this news to start of a new year! -___-
    Share this post

  4. #34
    Y5S1 announcement

    The good (IMO): Warden changes (I will miss Thick Blood, but it was an unfair feat so ultimately it's good that the devs removed it), Forge update, more frequent testing grounds and a lot of hero updates on the horizon (Aramusha and HL needed that, but I don't have an idea about what they going to do with Berserker, JJ and Glad).

    The bad (IMO): silly executions again, no new armor just variations, no LAWBRINGER update (hopefully we get it in the future).

    I'm optimistic that this will be a decent year. We just need to wait for the devs to fully deliver their ideas.
    Share this post

  5. #35
    Aramusha rework hits me hard. I may cry.
    Share this post

  6. #36
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,426
    Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    Urgh, so NO new armor next week, but instead during the midseason update...

    On top of that it isn't even new armor, but AGAIN variations which means only a minimal amount of change will be done to the existing armor patterns.

    I mean here and there were good snippets of news, but can't say I'm satisfied.

    Tbh, I'm really disappointed with this news to start of a new year! -___-
    So all that new stuff happening but the armor thing alone is all you saw? I think maybe your expectations are just set too high man. They have been quite transparent about cosmetics taking a back seat to balancing, and they confirmed 7 heroes will be in the next TG. That's impressive.
    Share this post

  7. #37
    WolfenTank's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    634
    Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    So all that new stuff happening but the armor thing alone is all you saw? I think maybe your expectations are just set too high man. They have been quite transparent about cosmetics taking a back seat to balancing, and they confirmed 7 heroes will be in the next TG. That's impressive.
    Let's be honest here, I would understand that they would need resources for that stuff if they created NEW armor pieces. But they not only don't release new armor, they just release variants of already excisting armor with minor differences. And even that they couldn't release at the start of a new Y5 ffs.

    Was watching infinite's stream and there was a TON of outrage on this topic, so a lot of the community felt the same way.
    Share this post

  8. #38
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,426
    Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    Let's be honest here, I would understand that they would need resources for that stuff if they created NEW armor pieces. But they not only don't release new armor, they just release variants of already excisting armor with minor differences. And even that they couldn't release at the start of a new Y5 ffs.

    Was watching infinite's stream and there was a TON of outrage on this topic, so a lot of the community felt the same way.
    Who is infinite? LOL

    I know Freeze, Nova King, Havok, Clutchmeister, and Daddy Law.

    I do understand the frustration of not getting new armor, but it gets cancelled out with all the other more important changes.

    I'd love new armor too, don't get me wrong, but if I'm to choose between new cosmetics or balance updates, I'll take the balance updates all day long.

    There's no guarantee we would even like whatever new armor sets they would end up giving us anyways. Balancing is the most important thing. Most heroes have enough options though to all look pretty badass as is.

    I've gotten compliments for my Kensei, not gonna lie. Haha
    Share this post

  9. #39
    Originally Posted by LightUpTheEyes Go to original post
    Aramusha rework hits me hard. I may cry.
    How is he getting reworked? Where can I find details?
    Share this post

  10. #40
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,426
    Originally Posted by dekot11 Go to original post
    How is he getting reworked? Where can I find details?
    No details yet, just confirmation that Aramusha will be in the next testing grounds along with shugoki and 5 others.
    Share this post

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234