No year 5?

We're a day into the start of the 5th year of For Honor and I haven't heard anything about it. Would it be best to assume there isn't going to be a year 5?

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LightUpTheEyes Go to original post
    We're a day into the start of the 5th year of For Honor and I haven't heard anything about it. Would it be best to assume there isn't going to be a year 5?
    Well, year 4 hasn't ended technically. We are still in the final week of Y4S4, so I imagine we won't hear anything until the off season begins at the earliest. We may hear news in 3 days (the usual reveal day) or we may not hear anything until the week before the following season.

Edit: if there is no year 5, then for honor 2 is coming. They have been asking for feedback to further improve the experience and if there's no Y5 then the only explanation is a sequel.

Y4 still has about a week or so. Probably won't hear anything if there is to be any announcement till the last day or so at the earliest. But i'm betting we probably won't hear anything till mid March. Kind of surprised there wasn't any announcement for it's anniversary yesterday.

WolfenTank's Avatar Banned
    They should REALLY enlighten us on Y5!

I wont lie, I thought we would have gotten something a bit sooner since it is the 5th year now technically of the game. At least a update like hey expect a revel around here or something.

Yes, frustrating!

Wait 2 more days. If nothing is revealed this thursday, I'll jump on the "we deserve some info" bandwagon.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Wait 2 more days. If nothing is revealed this thursday, I'll jump on the "we deserve some info" bandwagon.
    That's INCREEEEDIBILIS! Join the dark side brotha

Originally Posted by WolfenTank Go to original post
    That's INCREEEEDIBILIS! Join the dark side brotha
    Lol since I said that I quit playing. I'll come back if they remove hidden indicators and animations but I don't expect that to happen so I am likely taking my final leave from For Honor.

I've quit multiple times now though so who knows. Maybe I'll return, it's just unlikely at this point.

The game's flaws are really highlighted at the highest levels of play where the game is just a joke.

I'm a high diamond level player and actually should be a GM if I'm going to be honest.

I have fought the #1 GM before. I lost, but I still fought him in a random duel.

I have also fought a number of GM's in ranked and come close to beating them a few times. On one occassion, I actually did beat a GM and it was 3-0 for me.

I know quite well what this game looks and feels like at top level play and with hidden indicators it's just garbage (unless you have high framerates, like 144fps and up).

No jokes, even at the absolute highest level of play, players running 100 or less frames are all just pressing buttons and getting lucky.

There are close to zero high iq plays anymore. There are little to no mind games. Just mash unreactable stuff and hope the other guy guesses wrong.

The thing that made me fall in love with for honor was the skill based combat system and the slow methodical approach to each encounter.

Those things have disappeared, and now, so have I.

Tomorrow there will be a Den, so tune in for news

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►