🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Member

More than 30 minutes without finding a match

Bring cross play, do something, that's not normal to wait more than 30 minutes without finding a single match, especially for Dominion.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dunmaglass_ Go to original post
    Bring cross play, do something, that's not normal to wait more than 30 minutes without finding a single match, especially for Dominion.
    Nope. No crossplay. We don't need console players trying to play against 144+ fps PC players.

Nooooooooo thank you. You can keep your super long matchmaking times and your unfair advantages.

I find games in 5 seconds a lot of times on Xbox. Long for me is 2 or 3 minutes. I usually back out and try again after that long and then boom, instant game found.

You want better times? Play on Xbox instead. You'll notice the game suddenly feels a bit harder again. That is normal. Console is definitely more challenging in terms of defending.

Man, this weekend I got some insaaaane face off time. Like 10 minutes just watching each other lol, the match just wouldn't start. Happened multiple times aswell

I don't understand this. I barely waited more than 2 minutes ever for a Dom match on PC, and I play at incredibly odd times (4 a.m. for example). That is not normal, it might be a connection issue.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I don't understand this. I barely waited more than 2 minutes ever for a Dom match on PC, and I play at incredibly odd times (4 a.m. for example). That is not normal, it might be a connection issue.
    Same maybe it's there connection or something due to weak wifi. I dunno I have a great connection

Something is not working correctly for me when I was on xbox i could fine dominion within seconds and breach depending on the day a min or so. Now on PC it takes a few min on dominion with high activity and i cant play breach anymore. Not sure what happen there.

It is normal even in Europe. Sometimes leaving to the lobby and restart the searching works. It is clearly problem at Ubisoft side.

Originally Posted by S1r_Sm0k3al0t Go to original post
    Something is not working correctly for me when I was on xbox i could fine dominion within seconds and breach depending on the day a min or so. Now on PC it takes a few min on dominion with high activity and i cant play breach anymore. Not sure what happen there.
    What isn't working right is the number of players on PC. There are none.

On Xbox, there are more players, so you find people faster. That's it.

Originally Posted by FAT_GUTS Go to original post
    It is normal even in Europe. Sometimes leaving to the lobby and restart the searching works. It is clearly problem at Ubisoft side.
    No, you idiot, it isn't a problem at ubisoft side, there just aren't enough PC players.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    No, you idiot, it isn't a problem at ubisoft side, there just aren't enough PC players.
    No, you are wrong. The numbers are a proof.