y0rge's Avatar Junior Member

5 month i cant buy Uplay+ on THIS ACC

Today i try buy uplay+ on this ACC. At 1st all was ok. 3-D secura passed i was able to get access to download ( 13/02/2021 13:01 )

Bank transaction : https://imgur.com/SMVoU8X ( in Poland currency)

After 12 min i got information that Uplay try AGAIN charge my CC with sub fee and proly in ~2h my sub will be suspended

https://imgur.com/rw4u2Xt

This is 1st sub fee. It is curently "blocked" and w8ing for uplay to take the $$. But no Uplay try again charge my CC. 1st sub payment is blocked for 2 weeks and you try take 2nd one that will be blocked same way as 1st one.

Tbe biggest problem i have with uplay is i CANT pay in any way on this acc, but after i create NEW ONE all was done i 1 shot 0 problems ect.

FIX YOUR F PAYMENT SYSTEM

UPDATE #1: 13:37 Like i say i just lose access to uplay+ cus there was no payment. Now need to w8 2 WEEKS for $$ to be "unblocked" on my acc

Update #2 13:57 I try pay with PayPal .... and ofc cant do it

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Y0rge, I apologize for the annoyance this issue has been subscribing to Ubisoft+. While we only charge for the subscription once, during the process you may see Multiple Charges. This could be an Authorization request to ensure that the pruchase is legitimate and the payment method used has not been reported lost or stolen. After the account is no longer suspended after the failed purchase, I would recommend ensuring that you do not have a VPN activated during the purchase and I would also check all account information to fully ensure that the payment information matches the card or Paypal account you are using.

While we are unable to discuss transactions and purchases over the forums, please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket for our Store Support team to review this with you further.

Last time i submit ticket i w8 2 MONTH for answer and i didnt got any info about this problem. All i got to check my biling details. ( gr8 help)

I dont use any vpn

On this acc CC/paypal paiment was failed.

On my 2nd acc my Paypal payment was accepted so im asking WTF is going on

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the update y0rge, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Just to make sure, do you have the 'Country' set up on your Ubisoft accounts to match your current location? Also, some players have reported that enabling 2-Step Verification on your account may enable payment as well. You mentioned that you have contacted Support in the past. Can you provide your ticket number?

Hello,

#1 On this ACC : y0rge i have all pesonal data set in (Country/Address/Phone nr)

#2 I have 2-Step Verification for long time set up

#3. Ticket nr i found on Ubisoft support page #1 : 13029980 (30.10.2020) #2 : 13220589 (12.11.2020)

My q is this . I could even understand CC payment was failed or something but WHY PAYPAL paymet was failed on this acc and on my 2nd one where i dont have 2-step verification all goes smooth w/o any problems

Before this i buy games in shop via Uplay client. And $$ was take w/o any problems but since october 2020 i cant use my CC/paypal ( on this ACC) to buy uplay + ( and i use this CC on other platforms like egs/steam/twitch/ and i never got single problem with payments only here )

account suspended

what about my account. They took the money out of the account and then suspended it right away. taking the money was quick. I would like to have a quick answer to what is going on. thanks UBISOFT

Update : 20.02.2021

After talk via twitter with Uplay support i go .... TO START POINT

I could understand support dont know what mean "bank put money on hold for 2 weeks"

I try explay everything verry slow and calm

and i got THIS **** :

Thank you for verifying your account. After further investigation, it appears that there are no successful payments on this account for Ubisoft+. For more information regarding this issue you're experiencing, please check out this article.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000065367

• Checked your card expiration/validity dates. - 09/2022
    • Confirmed your bank account balance/credit limit can cover the payment. - oh im sorry i was trying pay with SALT
    • Made sure that your account is enabled for recurring online transactions. - i use pigeon to send $$

for love of god pls

FOR F 5 MONTH I TRY TO TELL YOU THERE WAS NO SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION, i ask WHY and you send me : Thank you for verifying your account. After further investigation, it appears that there are no successful payments on this account for Ubisoft+.

I ask why there is no paypay payment and there is NO ANSWER FOR THIS

so what i should do with this acc,( i want use uplay+ i looking for your new games ect, i got here like 7+ games) just delete it ?

Ypdate #2 New answer from support

Thank you for letting me know. In order to further assist with this issue you're experiencing, please reach out to our store team by creating a new ticket here.

Update 24.02.2020

FFS who do you hire in your support department ?

Next ticket and again usless answer : You can also try using another device or network in order to subscribe , or attempt it through the Ubisoft Connect application.

What **** you dont f understand : I CANT pay on THIS ACC but on new open ACC I CAN

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey y0rge,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues getting this resolved.

I would advise updating your ticket to keep the investigation going. The support we can offer via Forums for this issue is limited, which is why we advise players to open tickets for any issues regarding payments or subscriptions.

Apologies for any inconvenience.