Saixon's Avatar Junior Member

Cant add new payment method, error with Mastercard and paypall, Ubosift+

Cant add new payment method, error with Mastercard and paypall, Ubosift+, and i i assure you, i have enough money, and i can pay with both of them on all other thing like rockstar, steam, epic store, amazon, do i need to continue summing up? ITS WITH YOU UBISOFT NOT WITH ME! Last month i had the same problems!! And you wonder why people hack your games and play that instead of paying still for this incompetence.

And please, dont come with your explanations and others protocol sentences. ITS ON YOU, the problems is with UBISOFT not the customers!

BTW i'm from Belgium and my language is dutch, and your store often change it to french, no matter how many times i change it to dutch some pages still come in french.

You really need to change something fundamental in your "company".

Amateurs !!

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Saixon,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble subscribing to Ubisoft+.

What error message do you receive when you try to subscribe?

Saixon's Avatar Junior Member
    i get an error that my payment didnt go and need to adjust the payment method. So i follow the steps, adjust the payment method to paypal linked to my mastercard, came back to the change payment method screen, then i tried with my mastercard and i came also back to the payment method screen and nothing happend or was changed. Most of the time when i want to select with paypall in the option to choose the method, i've got: something whent wrong. I had the cash and i can pay with both methods on everything else where you can buy online stuff or abo's. But why trying? I wait when the games are hacked and play those. Why support Ubisoft when they only gives problems? So i wait on the hacked versions and play them free. So i will support other developers that know what they are doing. I play over 30y games. This is not professional and as long as i can remember. Ubisoft always gives problems and bad customer service and they will never change. One day this will be your end