Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    UBISOFT PARIS

DEBIT PURCHASE AUTHORIZATION

12/02/2021

-14.99 EUR

My e-banking service indicates that authorization by the bank has been given from the beginning. The customer support staff told me the same thing. My bank wants to pay the subscription but Ubisoft cancelled it.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Olympus2018,

Thanks for the extra information.

As previously mentioned, we are limited in the support we can give out via forums for this issue.

I would advise providing this update to our Facebook team if you haven't already, so we can keep investigating.

I am having the same issue, I used a different card, got charged then my subscription was Active, then an hour later am Suspended... again. I am sick of this, I think I will quit this service all together.

I still am not refunded for my first payment, the bank lists that it will be done on 5th of April, so I will not risk any more payments with the hope that one MIGHT pass through. I have a strict budget and can't afford being charged numerous times for a service that I won't be able to use.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Thanks for the update. It sounds like authorisation hole, which will be lifted by the time scheduled by your bank directly. Please keep in mind, that we're unable to speed up this process, I'm afraid. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
    are you seriously trying to blame our banks?
    do you even read your own forums?

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    There is a final solution that should work and I will try it out. It requires to have 30 euros on the bank account. 15 euros for payment and 15 euros for authorization. If it works, 15 euros will be withdrawn from the bank in order to pay for the first month while the remaining 15 euros will be left on the account. Perhaps the remaining money will be pledged for the next month? Maybe it will be pledged for a couple of days only? I am not sure, this is only a suggestion so I cannot confirm anything yet.... If that doesn't work out, there is no other option for me.