Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Nice one, I was pretty busy, so i still havent given it a shot

High Tide Heights: After literally 2 mins trying i got 98th, ill try for faster time.
    I think i did it different to you, was quite easy in my oppinion, just got 66th.

Choking Hazard: i just got 62nd there, probably was a bit harder for me, mostly because I decided to use the berserker. I dont like the BMW. Fun track!

City Hall: Wow, looks like i actually found one in the top 100, ill try to beat ur score :P
    Wonderful track. The first cp is kinda *** to be honest but the rest is a really well made track. I did beat you, got 39th. I ****** up the ending tho, long track, hard to be perfect. Actually... not that bad of an end, really seems to be small things around all of the track I could improve, and thats the hardest so im happy with the time. https://youtu.be/PXX_yAvIajA
    Whats next?

Yeeeehaw! If i knew how good my time was on this track...maybe I wouldnt have bothered....This was a bunker race. Spent maybe 15 tickets on this. As you might know, Im a huge fan of the donkey. And I like to keep my donkey scores top notch. So i decided to beat my pb when i got Bunny Hops today in bunker. Went from a 13 to a 5! This is very good for me.

Impressive times all around there Stefan!

2 minutes to take down High Tide Heights is great. It took me a bit more time to crack that one. Iíll go back and see how you approached that one.

I like City Hallway, itís such a fun track to race. Nice time there!

A 5 rank on any track or bike is awesome! Great job! I need to improve my bunny hop time, I think itís my worst time on any track that I have. I just donít get it or hill climb very often to improve those times...

As for whatís next for me, I may move down to Overdose...

Simpledots

No ****. I just beat my pb on hill climb in one attempt!!
    Raced on the KTM, so im very surprised about that score.

Thatís awesome! Crushed those two bunker courses. I need to improve a 700 something rank on Bunny Hop and something around 400 on Hill Climb. I just donít get them very often at all and rarely get the with a bike I can push up the leaderboard... well done sir!

I overcame overdose, but just barely... Iím not pleased with where I finished and want to better my time if I can. I struggle on the end of this track most of all. I needed to improve a 244 and was able to quickly push up the leaderboard to 186, 149, 116 and then 103 before getting hung up there most of the grind.

Thereís a couple different ways to attack the middle of the course. The route I took is most comfortable for me and allows me to go fast in that section. Iíve been able to get much better times through that section than my run that barely snuck me inside the top 100 at 91. However, that happened to be my best ending to any of my runs, so I was able to make up enough time to crack the top 100 there. I definitely need to clean up the end of the track if Iím going to climb any higher.

Youíll probably get this track pretty quickly Stefan. If you have any pointers on the end, Iím all ears. Best of luck!

Almost ready to move to the next one.

Simpledots

I just finished overdose, didnt take to long to get a 47. Im not quite happy with it yet, Ill try to get a better shortcut on it. The end, its really fast if you time the wooden slope that breaks right. Because under that is a round bit that you can use to accelerate faster, which gains speed. Not sure if you mean that part tho.
    I havent even gotten close to the shortcut. I think ill stay with my current run

Youíre on a roll! Overdose doesnít feel like a track I should struggle on, but itís just a hard one for me to get any traction on. Iíve been racing your ghost and definitely need to clean up the front section a bit. I can keep up or overtake you a few times until the fall from the busting wooden track.

Iím having trouble keeping momentum coming into the sequence between the 6th and 7th checkpoints and over the concrete tracks after. Itís a jumbled mess for me right there. I at least can work with the front portion before all that and carry enough time before the 6th checkpoint with some frequency, but after the 6th checkpoint someplace is where I give up all my time. Itís usually transitioning from the wooden track to the last two concrete ones most of all...

Simpledots

I also just did Acrobat Quarters. This one isnt too bad, when you know how to do it. The shortcut on the spinning wheel is really easy, if u do it with a flip. Just copy my ghost and ull get it easy for sure.

Nice Iíll check that one out when I get home. I pushed into the 80s on overdose before I left the house. Iím hitting a time saver that shot me in front of your ghost. Check out that run to see what Iím trying to do. I fumbled at the steep wooden exploding track though and of course at the end. You would surge even higher if you hit the same time saver. I need to clean up that ending if Iím going to do anything on that track...