Only crash annoying

I could not finish an episode without entering the game and crashing, maybe I have been following this forum for 10 days, but you could not provide a solution.support unit can't send ticket:deli:
     1 people found this helpful

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey,

The team is currently looking into this issue with high priority. To help in the investigation, could you send us your DxDiag file along with any steps done prior to the crashes? (in-game or on your PC, such as updates).

If you are not able to send a ticket to our Support Team, feel free to DM me this information and I will pass it along to the team.

Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Hey,

The team is currently looking into this issue with high priority. To help in the investigation, could you send us your DxDiag file along with any steps done prior to the crashes? (in-game or on your PC, such as updates).

If you are not able to send a ticket to our Support Team, feel free to DM me this information and I will pass it along to the team.
    Sent you a DM with a link to dxdiag (since Ubi's messaging doesn't allow direct attachments).

Let me know if this isn't an acceptable way to send the doc.