🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

tech test

when will thje tech test begin and when willinvites be sentt out because eveeryone i know hasnt gotrone

To all of you requesting 60fps on console. Remember that even in beefy PCs it can barely, if not at all maintain 60fps, regardless of graphical settings.

How can you even hope that ubisoft will ever get up their asses and fix this damn game?

There is a bug where if your op passes out theres a chance they will never wake up I only found one solution retiring the op and finding them again.

Originally Posted by Cescquito Go to original post
    30 fps yet? Pfff! When we have a 60fps performance mode (and without that disastrous RayTraycing) I and a lot of other people will play this game with great enthusiasm. But as long as this game continues at 30fps ... I refuse to play it one more minute. Thx
    Why aren't 30 FPS enough?

Originally Posted by ClownSweet_ Go to original post
    To all of you requesting 60fps on console. Remember that even in beefy PCs it can barely, if not at all maintain 60fps, regardless of graphical settings.

How can you even hope that ubisoft will ever get up their asses and fix this damn game?
    1080p 60 Fps should be possible. I did so on my mid-range PC. As long as ray Tracing is disabled performance is fine.

patch 3.0 works bad and now the game it's unplayable on Xbox one X

After 5 minutes of free roaming with a motorbike, the game freeze and after 10 seconds the bug caused a critical shutdown of my Xbox one X.
    The Xobox one X didn't want to turn ON with the joypad, i had to disconnect the power cord and hold the power on key on my console for a normal boot!

A critical bug caused an hardware protection?

Otherwise with patch 2.30 it worked well and never crashed!!!! I played it for weeks without problems on Xbox one X, and now nothing more.....

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Emiliano_Iko, I'm sorry to hear that your game is behaving in such a way! If it goes on like that, please, report it to our support, our agents wil look into that for you.

Cross save

Please add cross save between PC and Xbox SX like you did with Valhalla.
    I would buy it second time to play wherever I want.

Seriously? My game has been unplayable on Series X for weeks. You know about it, why would we keep reporting it to your "support" if thats what you want to call it?

Give us what we want

Pls, its not that hard. Just give us the 60 FPS and we will stop talking bout it...horrible from you guys, first and last time I'm buying your games. Bought it for new gen but got last gen graphics...