issues with twitch drops

in my ubisoft drops it says i have 4 esports packs, but when i opened r5 it only had 2, is anybody else having this problem?
     8 people found this helpful

I ran into the same problem And I still didn't get an S.I 2021 Teal Charm even though I looked more than 4 hours on the 6th.

I have the same problem. I only find 2 packs in the actual game but they said i have 7 on their website.
     1 people found this helpful

same here mate it shows me i got 7 but in game shows me 1 only
     2 people found this helpful

Same here, ubisoft says I got 4 esports packs but I only saw 2 packs

48 hours and 4 sports packs

I watched 48 hours of content on Twitch, 10x sport packs were scored on ubi drops, but I only received 4 in the game! Something is wrong! Either 10 of ubi drops or 6 of 48 hours, but 4 is not.
     1 people found this helpful

same here, website says i have 4 packs, only opened 2, also no teal or blackbeard charm. definitely watched the 4 hours required

same issue

Same issue, Ubi Drops shows I have 16 Siege Esports packs, but only a total of 6 have appeared for me in-game. I am still missing 10 packs.

I've watching for over 48 hours and I managed to obtain only 4 in-game. As far as my calculations go, there shoud be at least 10. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I also have the same problem. I've been watching streams for two whole days (48 or more hours) yet I only got 4 packs while ubisoft drops said I got 10 packs

same to me the site say i have 7 packs when i open the game i have only 3 ubisoft give me my packs

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm going to move this thread over to player support!

I'm missing my Green Valkyrie Charm and SI 20201 Teal Charm and phase 3 is going to begin soon, https://ibb.co/R0X5SWK here is a picture of the charms that I received and the ones I am missing. It's been almost a week and a half since my original post and you guys haven't done anything about it. Someone told me to go to Ubisoft support but support is down.

just got 4 esports packs. 3 duplicates. STOP HAVING DUPLICATES IN SPECIAL PACKS UBISOFT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANT ONE SKIN AND I HAVENT GOTTEN IT YET

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, we have been informed that all players who were eligible for Drops and packs, who had the necessary watch time, have now had their rewards pushed to their accounts after a small delay.

If you did not receive a certain drop on your Twitch Inventory page - https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

This would mean that you did not watch for the eligible amount of time. Without the item appearing in a players drop inventory as proof, we would be unable to add these to our players accounts.

As for the duplicate items in SI packs, this is not a bug, this is intended, players will be able e to complete the full set again later in the year, when the postponed SI event continues with more packs.

But if the twitch drop shows less than what I got according to the ubisoft drops website, why does that happen? Because it's incredibly misleading as I have 7 in the ubi site and 3 on twitch and if it's a bug or fake that's just stupid