🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Ubisoft connect doesn't work on Stadia

Hello, I found an issue when trying to access Ubisoft Connect from games on Stadia. I write from Spain and when I play The Division 2 or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Stadia, it connects well to my account but It isn´t possible to connect to Ubisoft Connect, a message "Challenges / Rewards / Stats are currently unavailable" ("Desafios/Recompensas/Estadísticas no están disponibles actualmente").

When I access to my Ubisoft Account on website, it has registered the gaming on my Stadia Account. And when I access to Ubisoft account from these two games on PS4, there is no problem at all. Does anyone know if there is an issue with that?

Only a note, when I tried to disconnect my Stadia account from my Ubisoft account (website) and then reconnect playing again Breakpoint from Stadia, I got access to Ubisoft connect but only for just one time (repeating on The Division 2 it doesn´t work). Yesterday or today I ca't access.

Many thanks for help.
     1 people found this helpful

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    waspharderfast: Greeting and welcome to the forums! My apologies for the trouble you have been running into on Stadia with Ubisoft Connect. To help remedy this issue, I would first ensure that your Stadia account is linked with your Ubisoft Connect you are logged into. I would also make sure that no VPN is enabled when accessing Ubisoft Connect from your Stadia as this may cause issues with accessing content from Ubisoft Connect. If you still encounter any further issues with connecting with Ubisoft Connect from Stadia, I advise reaching out to Stadia Support so they can provide further troubleshooting steps.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi @ubi-mash, thanks for your help. I´m sure my Stadia account is linked with my Ubisoft Connect, I checked it in my Ubisoft Account information. I testes to unlink it and then I played the games again (TC Ghost Recon Breakpoint and The Division 2). I played first Ghost Recon and when I put my login/password, the first time I tried to access to Ubisoft Connect from the game, it worked. But when I exited from the game and ran again, it didn't work anymore. Then, I repeated the process with The Division 2 but it didn't work any time.

I wrote to Stadia Support in a chat, and they told me the same that you, I need to contact Ubisoft Support.

I have tested it on my computer, on my Chromecast Ultra + TV and on my phone, and always the same result. When I access to the Ubisoft Connect website, I can see the 2 games linked and played in Stadia.

I have these two games on PS4 too, and I have no problem at all.

Many thanks again for your help.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for getting back to me, Waspharderfast. I saw that you have also been contacted by our Twitter support earlier today. Would you be able to share with us a video clip of you logging into Ubisoft Connect from your Chromecast Ultra and showing the error you are receiving?

Yes, I understand that you want that I sent the video in a twitter message, ok?

I'm going to do right now.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    waspharderfast: Thanks so much! Our Social Support teams will be happy to get this sorted with you over Twitter, but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to post them here.

I also am having this issue, where my Stadia Ubisoft games will not load any Ubisoft Connect content in-game.

I've taken video capture of the result I get when I try to load the Ubisoft Connect menu within a game:

https://stadia.google.com/capture/88...f-4d2983ae6478

This is happening whether I try through games I have purchased and own on Stadia (AC Odyssey), or games that I'm accessing through my UPlay+ subscription (AC Valhalla, Immortals: Fenyx Rising).

Any help would be much appreciated.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks Ravenlock80 for providing your information and the video link! It's incredibly helpful. I've reported this issue to the Ubisoft Connect team. If I need any other info from you, I may reach out through forum PMs, so keep an occasional eye on those. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime, but do sincerely appreciate your patience while the team looks into this.

Hi,
    same problem for me. Every Ubisoft game i play on Stadia has the same issue

Exactly the same problem for me too

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►