Please help

Accidentally got r6s credit from microsoft store. How do i transfer these credits to r6s on steam

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    I would recommend trying to get a refund and re-applying the money on a purchase via a different platform. I'm not sure if that if it's Xbox or us that would process the refund, but I bet support will know! I'll move this thread over that way.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Husman2005 Go to original post
    Accidentally got r6s credit from microsoft store. How do i transfer these credits to r6s on steam
    Hey Husman2005,

Welcome to the Forums!

UbiShoreman is correct on this one - the credits cannot be transferred as they've been purchased on the wrong platform, for Xbox rather than PC via Steam.

You will need to request a refund from the Microsoft / Xbox Store, after which you can then purchase credits in-game via Steam.

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

entao eu comprei o rainbow siege na steam e eu ao entrar no jogo ele dava erro entao desinstalei o jogo e voltei a instalar mudei a conta uplay atec e nada funcionou depois de ter trocado a conta começou a dar um erro e n deixa entrar no jogo
    eu pesso pa executalo ele abre a ubisoft concte e pede para eu vincular meus produtos do rainbow siege com a conta e eu ao prosseguir da um erro
    nao conssigo jogar nada adoraria um reembolso ou a ativaçao da conta

posso mostrar como esta eu comprei o jogo e ele nem abre da erro e depois nao vincula

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there goncallo123,

At the moment, we can only provide support in this forum in English. If you are able to use a translator to type in English, we will be happy to help you.

Alternatively, if you'd like to receive support in your native language, you're welcome to create a support case on our website using the link below -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/Cases/New

If you scroll down the page to where it says 'Contact Customer Support' and click on it, this should create a case where an agent will respond to you in your chosen language