🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

skills disappearing from the skill tree

the maximum power was 400 but there was an update to bring more 3 skills I am at power 403 which is the maximum currently but the 3 new skills have disappeared from the skills tree. then it shows that I'm at power 400 and I have 3 points to use, but there's no way.
    there was a time that i joined the game and i was right power 403 with the 3 new skills but i went back in again and went back to 400 with 3 points to be used.

these new skills appear now was it a bug or something? do I have to find something in the game to release them?

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Seems to have been a bug as I had the same issue on PS4

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us here! This issue has been reported and is currently being investigated at this time. Could you tell me what activities you both completed to gain extra skill points?

Bitebug2003: Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the extra points you are seeing from PS4 as well?

that i remember was at the christmas event (yule festival) the game had an update and had 3 paths out of the center the skill tree. it was normal doing a mission and leveling up I stopped at 403 of power but the skills are disappearing from the skill tree.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi everyone! Please make sure you are launching the game in online mode, then let me know if you are still missing these three skills from the skill tree.

so I always go online because I see Ubsisoft Connect, which has some achievements that I did not count, before entering the game I enter the conect to see if I get my achievement and then I will play there then on Reda the internet connected is giving this error of skills disappear

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    TheUndeadGods: Okay, thank you for confirming this for me. Our teams are aware of this issue and will post updates to the game's official website. Please continue checking this page for new information.