🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I have an impression that WD Legion is no longer a priority for Ubisoft, i have had extra content for AC Valhalla, Immortals, but nothing for WD Legion, apart from the absurd delay in releasing patches. If I could, I would ask for a refund of the Season pass, as I don't even have a date for the promised content.

TwistingWorm547's Avatar Member
    I'm confused by these title update versions. When I am on an Xbox One X (not series X), when I go into manage game, what should the actual version number display as?
     1 people found this helpful

REmemesis
    OMG Ty, mate.
    You really solve the problem with unstable FPS.

So sad about Ubi support of the Game. More bigger they grow - more problems with supporting new releases.
     1 people found this helpful

metamec's Avatar Member
    I found that these had to be done with the same character in order for the achievements to pop.

metamec's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Fudz4 Go to original post
    Any update regarding the broken achievements:

Piece de Resistance
    Bottoms up
    Bullseye

?
    I found that these had to be done with the same character in order for the achievements to pop.

Optimisation

An update to do urgently: Optimization of the game so that it requires less performance, because in its current state, it is much too greedy on the CPU and GPU. It's stupid because overall the game is really not bad at all, and there are some very good ideas. But your game, once again, suffers from a cruel lack of optimization and this has a negative impact on the user experience. In the hope that your future updates will improve all of this !

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by TwistingWorm547 Go to original post
    I'm confused by these title update versions. When I am on an Xbox One X (not series X), when I go into manage game, what should the actual version number display as?
    Hello,

It is confusing. When the update is released for consoles we'll have the exact TU version number as they're a little different. The previous update was 3.0 for Xbox so if that's the version you have, it will be a different number.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks

well the same problem i have in the Online - Tech Preview 28.1-1-2-2021 always the game stucks abou 30sek, and sometimes i goes out (crash) or just loos Conection, and sometimes after the about 30sek, it will go on. wile this happends, sound already work, like the speaking of text, and mous i can mouve, but no more, not full frozen but alot toi have a brack in the game and see the same screen....

Originally Posted by REmemesis Go to original post
    try this go to documents > my games > watch dogs legion > open WD3_GamerProfile.xml with notepad (make a backup just incase) and change

ExtendDrawDistance="1" set to ExtendDrawDistance="2"
    DeferredFxQuality="console" set to DeferredFxQuality="pc"

this fixed my stuttering issues while driving I can play the game smoothly now on a ryzen 5 1600 and gtx 1070ti
    Thanks for this, made a big difference to gameplay for me!

Originally Posted by BrightonRock69 Go to original post
    Thanks for this, made a big difference to gameplay for me!
    With popping et clipping, no thanks
     2 people found this helpful