🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    There is some essential one missing in the patch notes:

"Fixing the circumstances that game runs like s***. You should be fine now!"

Setting the extend draw distance to 2 is known since watch dogs one and was a workaround since then. UBI knows that but never take a look deeper into it.

The engine that UBI is using in the WD series is known for it's, I would say, incorrect usage of given system components.

On a PC with a GTX 1650/GTX 1660Ti paired with a 4C/8T CPU you should maintain same Graphics like a PS4 but at least with doubled frame rate. On an high end machine same at 4K. Not here. I have no problems by playing with lower FPS but since the latest patch the frame times a very bad even when limiting them. When taking a look in the config you'll see that UBI caps framerate in the menu to 60 or when running in the background to 30. I was asking myself why? Maybe this could be the reason. Idk.

As long as the game didn't use the recourses they don't should think about implement online- mode. Cause this will make things worse than they are now.
     1 people found this helpful

**** off

Nothing about performance, so I will still don't buy this game, probably not even gonna bother to play it cracked.
    What a bad ******g release, just like Cyberpunk 2077, and I waited for this game for YEARS

Weapons

Hey, I still canít figure out why I canít get weapons. Iíve recruited people who like dedsec, people who donít like dedsec, but I still canít get anything. Why?

Originally Posted by Straightt420 Go to original post
    Hey, I still canít figure out why I canít get weapons. Iíve recruited people who like dedsec, people who donít like dedsec, but I still canít get anything. Why?
    There are several characters on the streets with special weapons, weapons with silencer, sub machine guns (some silenced) and other lethal weapons. But you have to explore well and go looking for these people on the map. I like to explore and recruit.

Originally Posted by SaurikSI Go to original post
    Nothing about performance, so I will still don't buy this game, probably not even gonna bother to play it cracked.
    What a bad ******g release, just like Cyberpunk 2077, and I waited for this game for YEARS

There's no comparison, Wd Legion is having performance problems, but I don't even have half the Bugs I saw in Cyberpunk 2077.

Originally Posted by Straightt420 Go to original post
    Hey, I still can’t figure out why I can’t get weapons. I’ve recruited people who like dedsec, people who don’t like dedsec, but I still can’t get anything. Why?
    Neanche lontanamente paragonabile,ho finito WD legion su PS4 anche le missioni secondarie e avrÚ incontrato tre bug vistosi non di piý, gli altri piccoli bug che non impediscono il completamento, rispetto a cyberpunk 2077 PS4 tutta un' altra storia!!

Awfull lags on login screen and extreme (90-100%) cpu usage (8700k). In game no issues. Before the update 1.3.0 all was normal. Is this only on my system....? It is denuvo issue...?

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456