Game crash when i select the options in every menu...

I've searched all over the internet and couldn't find any working solution... And if i try the support here they tell to come here... But here tell me to go to support so i need a solution so that i can play the game...

Thank you in advance!

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Jonhow_FI! Welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing crashes in-game. Could you let us know which platform you play Rayman Legends on (PC/PS/Xbox/Switch)?

When the game crashes, do you get any error messages at all? Or does it just crash to desktop/homepage?

Thanks!

I'm playing on PC with Windows 10, and whenever i select the options i just receive that message from windows saying the game just stopped working if i want to close it or wait, just that.

Thanks for that information, Jonhow_FI.

You mentioned that you've already contacted our support team before. Do you have a ticket number you can share with us so we can take a closer look at what troubleshooting has been tried already? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Thanks for that information, Jonhow_FI.

You mentioned that you've already contacted our support team before. Do you have a ticket number you can share with us so we can take a closer look at what troubleshooting has been tried already? Thanks!
    I wasn't able to contact support i was sent directly here...

Thanks for clarifying for me.

If you haven't already, I would recommend trying these basic troubleshooting steps. In particular, please ensure that your drivers are fully up-to-date. I also suggest that you disable any background applications, as these can interfere with game files.

If the issue still persists, would you be able to send an image of the error message you're receiving when the game crashes? Thanks!

Well i've done everything and problem still stands... But now the game just crash and presents no message and sometimes ubisoft connect also crash...

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Jonhow_FI Go to original post
    Well i've done everything and problem still stands... But now the game just crash and presents no message and sometimes ubisoft connect also crash...
    I'm sorry to hear this! We'll need to see your system files to help further.

Please create a ticket, or DM us on Twitter / Facebook. Please also attach a copy of your system files:

DX Diag

MSINFO

Once received, we will certainly be able to look into this further with you.

Hi, were you able to fix the issue?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, Obituary4u!

If you are still experiencing this issue can you try the steps linked by Ubi-Spud above?