cap.cla's Avatar Senior Member

I have returned and I have something to say to the team.Politely this time.

Who knows me knows that I write often on the forum.
    I haven't written anything in the last 20 days because I was banned for a thing I said when Cleopatra was revealed.
    I don't want to say I was totally right,but that word was the conseguence of something that is present in the major part of the fans at the moment:rage.
    Rage because we are all tired to wait for something that probably won't ever released.
    So I want to sorry,but I want also to say another thing to to the development team:you can ban all the angry fans you want to ban,but if you don't give us a real answer to know if what we expect exists, you shouldn't be surprised of what will happen.

Hi cap.cla,
    I'm not really sorry for you, but as long as we are just discordant about the difference between "not totally right" and "stupid behaviour", I'm glad to see you back.
    I don't hope it is rage that is present with the most of us, I'd rather call it impatience, disappointment, frustration or reasonable anger. Rage is that kind of anger that blocks thinking and makes you act from your natural instincts. Anyone who gets in rage by a game should better stop to play. I don't believe that your natural instincts can take control over something that complex as pressing keyboard buttons.

cap.cla's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ichwarschneller Go to original post
    Hi cap.cla,
    I'm not really sorry for you, but as long as we are just discordant about the difference between "not totally right" and "stupid behaviour", I'm glad to see you back.
    I don't hope it is rage that is present with the most of us, I'd rather call it impatience, disappointment, frustration or reasonable anger. Rage is that kind of anger that blocks thinking and makes you act from your natural instincts. Anyone who gets in rage by a game should better stop to play. I don't believe that your natural instincts can take control over something that complex as pressing keyboard buttons.
    I understand that,like you said,I was stupid and I shouldn't be so raged for a game.But this don't still change the situation of Rebellion.