Ran across an interesting video of the new hero.

So everyone complaining about the new hero, I have some evidence for you. this guy is playing duels with gryphon, blindfolded. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_EmIvahe9s
     1 people found this helpful

Gryphon needs to be nerfed asap

I mean I could make Orochi look OP if I played against bad players.

First highlander basically never pressured him when he was out of stamina and kept dodging in neutral for no reason. Dude even went for a caber toss after he wall splatted him which makes no sense at all. Second highlander played better than the first. but tried back whiffing into OF a few times when he was right in the face of the guy which you don't do.
    Conq was actually an alright player. But even then he was still throwing out far too many chains, kept empty forward dodging for no reason at all. And kept messing up using FB as a cancel. And the guy actually lost to the conq.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member

How god damn dense are people that they think this is any solid proof.

Not to mention that the highlanders where pretty bad but in general random person fighting random person isnt really proof of something being op.

Almost any content that aint coming from some tornement or high rank event is worthless.

Not to mention every god damn charcter in this game was already played blindfolded either on streams or videos.

Like really guys get some real knowledge and not this random youtube garbage, Im getting sick of this getting passed around as proof in two forums.

The only major issues with gyphon is his feat design and the dodge attack, the mix up and the rest is pretty much fine and rather decnetly done this time around.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post

How god damn dense are people that they think this is any solid proof.

Not to mention that the highlanders where pretty bad but in general random person fighting random person isnt really proof of something being op.

Almost any content that aint coming from some tornement or high rank event is worthless.

Not to mention every god damn charcter in this game was already played blindfolded either on streams or videos.

Like really guys get some real knowledge and not this random youtube garbage, Im getting sick of this getting passed around as proof in two forums.

The only major issues with gyphon is his feat design and the dodge attack, the mix up and the rest is pretty much fine and rather decnetly done this time around.
    You make a video blindfold with the weakest hero and win and then i'll start to believe you (saying this can be done with every heroes) until then i call BS on everything you say !

Got to be honest, I am really getting fed up of gryphon, thought i would give him a few weeks like any new hero to get used to his moveset/fighting him, but he really is way to overpowered. His instant bash/kick side heavys that hit you no matter where you dodge, cant get a hit in to interupt his chain, and along with the CCU update attacks are near impossible to parry/block unless he spams side heavys. Would like to see him nerfed too tbh.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Maxime_Qc- Go to original post
    You make a video blindfold with the weakest hero and win and then i'll start to believe you (saying this can be done with every heroes) until then i call BS on everything you say !
    I could but what would it proof if I just encounter some bad players and then bam, same result as this video.

Thats why these random matchmaking video are of no worth what so ever and thinking so is rather stupid.

Gaser is just a white knight for For Honor.

I couldn't have said it any better.

But I would still add his neutral bash to the list. I think it should only guarantee a light and that's it. After that it should end your chain, like Tiandi's bash.

Originally Posted by Porch- Go to original post
    Gaser is just a Black Prior for For Honor.
    Fixed :3

I honestly dont care what you call me, wont really change anything that personal attacks on someone wont proof any points.